Wilmington, DE (PRWEB) October 09, 2014
Cybele Software, Inc. announces the launch of their Kickstarter campaign for Thinfinity® VirtualUI™.
Thinfinity® VirtualUI™ is a software solution that enables developers to instantly take to the web their existing Windows applications. By adding one line of code to the application's project, you can transform your Windows application into a Web one, enabling it to run as usual on Windows or remotely from any modern Web browser.
Remoting Windows Applications is one of the keys to expand the application availability to end users and boost business efficiency, slashing IT costs and simplifying administration. Thinfinity® VirtualUI™ enables applications to be delivered as web apps, without the need of costly virtualization or remoting environments.
With Thinfinity® VirtualUI™ you can:
● Instantly create dualplatform Windows/HTML5 Apps built in .Net, Delphi, Visual C++, Virtual Basic or others
● Immediately upgrade and modernize legacy Windows applications
● Expand application availability to reach a wider user base
● Deliver applications instantaneously as crossbrowser, crossdevice web apps
● Deliver your software to customers as a managed service on the cloud
● Dramatically reduce the Total cost of ownership (TCO), by slashing IT costs and simplifying administration
On this first campaign Cybele Software looks forward to raise $10,000 -a symbolic amount to reward crowd-founders with extended support and developer/server licenses.
"We have already built, tested, and developed the beta version of Thinfinity® VirtualUI™, and we wanted to venture into an alternative marketing channel we have never explored before," said Gustavo Ricardi, president and CEO of Cybele Software, Inc.
Pledges start at $1, and recognize different levels of support: “Enthusiasts,” “The Early Bird Special,” “Single Developer License,” “Developer Starter Kit,” “Small Business Kit,” “Enterprise Starter Kit” and “Full Enterprise Kit.” All backers will receive updates on advancements and releases. The estimated delivery for Thinfinity® VirtualUI™ licenses will be December 2014.
The Kickstarter campaign for Thinfinity® VirtualUI™ runs until November 6, 2014 and can be found at http://goo.gl/CjFpzi