NOVAtime has taken mobile workforce management to the next level. In addition to the native mobile apps that run on Apple iOS and Android platforms, we now have NOVAtimeLive™, a native mobile app for the Microsoft Windows platform.
DIAMOND BAR, CALIF. (PRWEB) August 27, 2013
NOVAtime Technology, Inc. (http://www.novatime.com), a leading provider of enterprise Time and Attendance / Workforce Management solutions, is pleased to announce the August 2013 release of NOVAtimeLive™. This mobile version of the NOVAtime 4000 solution—specifically developed to be used on Windows 8 PCs and Windows RT Microsoft Surface tablets—is now available to be downloaded from the Microsoft Store.
Brian Harris, NOVAtime’s Vice President of Client Services, states, “NOVAtime has taken mobile workforce management to the next level. In addition to the native mobile apps that run on Apple iOS and Android platforms, we now have NOVAtimeLive™, a native mobile app for the Microsoft Windows platform.”
The NOVAtimeLive™ application functions as an extension of the NOVAtime 4000 SaaS cloud-based Time and Attendance / Workforce Management solution. The new app utilizes mobility, a live dashboard, and real-time features of Windows 8/RT, allowing supervisors and administrators to actively manage their workforces.
NOVAtime continues to stay on top of business trends and changes through the use of current and emerging technology. “With new PCs bundled with Windows 8 OS, the NOVAtimeLive™ app is a bold, forward-thinking statement for the future of Time and Attendance / Workforce Management solutions on the Microsoft platform,” says Frank Su, CEO and Founder of NOVAtime. He adds, “While NOVAtimeLive presents data in live tile format, the user experience is further enhanced by Single Sign-on (SSO) capability that enables users to directly access workforce information and timekeeping data that is embedded in the NOVAtime 4000 solution.”
The features currently available in NOVAtimeLive™ provide great tools that allow supervisors and managers to easily manage their employees. The gadgets and shortcuts present data in real-time via Windows 8/RT live tiles, including the following:
- Messages: displays time-off request messages submitted by employees.
- Exception Summary: identifies timesheet exceptions. Single Sign-on (SSO) allows corrections to be made to exceptions within NOVAtime 4000.
- Approval Status: provides a list of approval levels and their corresponding employee counts. SSO enables timesheets under the selected approval status to be reviewed and approved within NOVAtime 4000.
- Approaching Total Hours: lists employees whose work hours exceed the configured threshold, allowing supervisors to actively monitor total hours.
- Push Device Status: indicates when the elapsed time since the last communication between a time clock and the server exceeds the configured threshold, allowing administrators/IT personnel to monitor hardware connections.
The native Windows 8/RT mobile application operates with the innovative NOVAtime 4000 SaaS platform. NOVAtime 4000 Workforce Management solution is available as a hosted or on-premise Time and Attendance / Workforce Management solution. Contact NOVAtime or your authorized reseller for more information.
NOVAtime, headquartered in Diamond Bar, California, has become the leader in integrating Time and Attendance / Workforce Management solutions with Human Resource and Payroll systems. Known for its scalable and leading-edge software and hardware technology, NOVAtime continues to be selected by many of the world’s best-managed companies as the preferred Time and Attendance / Workforce Management solution provider. For more information about NOVAtime, please visit http://www.novatime.com or call 877-486-6682.