Portland, OR (PRWEB) July 07, 2013
Oregonlive.com notes in ‘Baby Precious -- infant found dead at Portland recycling center -- laid to rest in pink coffin’ on June 28 of the tragedy of a girl found dead in North Portland on May 28. Joyce Harris and police officer Marci Jackson organized a service to memorialize the baby they call Precious. As funeral flowers and arrangements can be expensive, SunsetFinances.com offers 5 tips for buying funeral flowers.
1. The most important thing to remember when buying flowers is to purchase ones that will comfort the mourners. It is imperative to make sure the flowers make things easier for them.
2. Whether someone did or did not have burial life insurance, typically people send funeral flowers to family members. When selecting a flower arrangement, one may want to select a clear vase or a white vase. If an individual is not sure which flowers to select, go with whites and greens.
3. If one doesn’t have a lot of money to spend on funeral flowers, he or she can send a funeral plant instead. A funeral plant is an excellent choice due to the fact that the family can take it home afterwards. Another option is to split the flowers with a group of people.
4. One option for children is to send casket pillows to remember that family member that has passed away.
5. Flower arrangements need to be sent to the church or funeral home before the service so they can be displayed.
SunsetFinances.com seeks to memorialize a poor girl who was left at a recycling center in Northern Portland and died. SunsetFinances.com releases a list of five tips for buying funeral flowers.
About Sunset Finances:
SunsetFinances.com seeks to celebrate the lives of everyone. SunsetFinances.com strives to honor those who have made our lives better by celebrating them in a positive way.