"By offering the Tom Sawyer Graph Database Browser on AWS Marketplace, [more AWS customers] can easily see connections in their data and obtain more value from [multiple] graph databases," – Brendan Madden, Chief Executive
BERKELEY, Calif. (PRWEB) January 15, 2019
Tom Sawyer Software, a global leader in graph and data visualization and analysis technology, announced that the Tom Sawyer Graph Database Browser is now available on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace. Our graph database browser is the first and only application that instantly visualizes data from Amazon Neptune, Apache TinkerPop, and Neo4j, and automatically executes Amazon Neptune load commands to import data from Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3). Finally, end users of all skill levels can easily view four unique graph layout styles and analyze connections without writing queries.
UNIQUE FEATURES THAT GO WELL BEYOND THE CAPABILITIES OF OTHER GRAPH DATABASE BROWSERS
Our powerful graph database browser helps customers effectively explore small and large graphs with clean, powerful graph layout styles including orthogonal, symmetric, hierarchical, and circular. Utilizing toolbars and menus, users can easily search, filter, zoom, and perform analytics on the drawings. Popular analytics such as social network and link analysis, clustering, and pathfinding are accessible from the toolbar. Click here to watch a video demonstration.
While users can see graphs from many perspectives without writing queries, they can also write and execute Gremlin and Cypher queries directly from the user interface. In addition, users can customize the look and feel of elements in their graphs through the user interface. With Tom Sawyer Graph Database Browser, users can instantly see and understand connections in their data to verify database contents and analyze changes throughout its lifecycle. To learn more and try a free demonstration, click here.
"By offering the Tom Sawyer Graph Database Browser on AWS Marketplace, we provide a broader audience with the ability to easily see connections in their data and obtain more value from their Amazon Neptune, Apache TinkerPop, and Neo4j graph databases," said Brendan Madden, Chief Executive of Tom Sawyer Software. "Now, users of all skill levels will have the opportunity to explore and analyze large volumes of data."
UNIQUE BENEFITS OF THE TOM SAWYER GRAPH DATABASE BROWSER
Our Graph Database Browser extends customer benefits with:
- Easy Data Loading: Users can load data into Amazon Neptune from a variety of enterprise sources, including end-to-end integration with Amazon S3, without writing any code.
- Data-Driven Intelligence: The application quickly detects and displays labeled data types and their properties so users understand what type of data is in the database. The application automatically detects the schema of Amazon Neptune, Apache TinkerPop, and Neo4j databases. It also identifies and displays labeled data types and executes Amazon Neptune load commands to import data from the user's Amazon S3 bucket into Amazon Neptune.
- Query and Data Validation: Users can easily run queries with popular languages like Gremlin and Cypher to confirm they are getting the results they expect from the database. Users can select nodes and run queries with a simple click to retrieve and display neighboring entities and validate the data.
- Easy Customization: The look and feel of nodes and edges is appealing by default, yet fully customizable by end users. Customers can easily define the appearance of all of the elements in the graph view in a data-driven manner using rules and attributes in the database. For example, in a Network Topology or IT Operations use case, a rule may be defined such that if the status of a node is 'up' then its color is green. The colors of the nodes may be data-driven by attributes such as equipment status.
- Automated Layout and Interactive Views: Users can see their data from multiple perspectives to uncover hidden connections and meaning in the data. They can choose from four unique layout styles: orthogonal, symmetric, hierarchical, and circular.
- Graphical Navigation and Filtering: Users have advanced features to filter, search, pan, zoom, and select data, all from toolbar and menu options.
- Built-in Graph Algorithms: Users can execute powerful graph analytics to visualize social networks, perform network analysis, link analysis, clustering of nodes, shortest path analysis, pathfinding, and neighborhood retrieval.
For more information and to learn why leading global organizations such as Airbus, General Electric, IBM, JPL, Lockheed Martin, NASA, Procter & Gamble, Sanofi, and Toyota rely on Tom Sawyer Software for mission-critical solutions, please contact us.
Watch our joint AWS and PwC re:Invent 2018 session on popular use cases – "How Do I Know I Need an Amazon Neptune Graph Database?"
You can also continue the conversation by following us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Vice President of Marketing
Tom Sawyer Software