IT Authorities Ranked Among Top 100 Cloud Service Providers in the World
Tampa, Florida (PRWEB) November 27, 2013
The Top 100 Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), generated more than $15.7 billion in combined cloud services revenues in 2012, up nearly 37 percent, according to the report, which is available now by visiting http://www.talkincloud.com/tc100.
In addition to honoring IT Authorities, this year’s Talkin’ Cloud 100 report profiles:
- Cloud Services Providers: CSPs offer SaaS (software as a service), infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and/or PaaS (platform as a service) to partners/customers.
- Cloud Services Brokerages: CSBs, or cloud brokers, recommend and resell multiple cloud services to customers, and often integrate those services.
- Cloud Services Aggregators: CSAs, or cloud aggregators, typically offer a portal that allows VARs and MSPs to source multiple third-party cloud services for customers.
- MSPs (Managed Service Providers) with cloud services expertise: MSPs proactively monitor and manage customers’ on-premises and cloud-based systems.
- VARs (value-added resellers) with cloud services expertise: VARs offer a range of IT consulting, deployment, integration and management services to customers.
"Ranking in the Top Cloud Providers in the World is the equivalent of making it to the Olympics. It is a massive honor and testament of our support team’s ability to consistently provide world class service to our customers," said Jason Caras, Co-CEO, IT Authorities. "Our customers enjoy the old school customer service as much as the advanced technology of our superior cloud platform."
The Talkin’ Cloud 100 report is based on data from Talkin’ Cloud’s online survey, conducted January through May 2013. The Talkin’ Cloud 100 report recognizes top cloud service providers based on such metrics as annual cloud services revenue growth (both in actual dollars and in percentage growth rates).
“Nine Lives Media and Talkin’ Cloud congratulate IT Authorities,” said Amy Katz, president of Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton. “The Talkin’ Cloud 100 honor arrives amid a land grab in the cloud computing market. And the Talkin’ Cloud 100 companies are leading that land grab.”
Talkin’ Cloud, produced by Nine Lives Media, is the go-to resource for CSPs, VARs and MSPs profiting from cloud computing. Talkin’ Cloud features a daily blog, research, Channel Expert Hour Webcasts and FastChat videos. It is the first online media destination for channel partners working in the cloud.
About IT Authorities
IT Authorities is a Cloud and IT Managed Services Provider headquartered in Tampa, Florida. We offer Cloud services and IT Management services to small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States and assist some of the largest companies in world to design, monitor and manage their network operations centers.
We help companies keep their computer systems in the most optimum, reliable and secure state while supporting their internal IT staff and/or end users and providing expert IT guidance.
- Ranked in the Top 100 Cloud providers in the World by TalkinCloud
- Ranked in the Top 100 Managed Services Providers in the World
- Ranked Inc. Magazine 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Ranked in the Tampa Bay's Fastest Growing Companies
- Voted the #1 Company to Work for in Florida by Florida Trend Magazine
- Voted Best Places to Work by the Tampa Bay Business Journal
About Nine Lives Media
Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton (penton.com), defines emerging IT markets and disrupts established IT markets. The company’s IT channel-centric online communities include MSPmentor (MSPmentor.net), The VAR Guy (TheVARguy.com) and Talkin’ Cloud (TalkinCloud.com).
Jason Caras, Co-CEO
813-246-5100 or jcaras(at)itauthorities(dot)com
Nine Lives Media:
Joe Panettieri, Editorial Director
212-204-4206 or joe(dot)panettieri(at)penton(dot)com