Nearly all of the split placements that Network recruiters made this week were the result of communication between the recruiters involved.
Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) October 09, 2013
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded in 1988.
Network Recruiters Making Split Placements:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, September 30, through Sunday, October 6. Those placements, including the Network recruiters who made them, are detailed below:
- Susan Stone of SAP Recruiters and George Mancuso of Client Growth Consultants, Inc. placed a Production Superintendent.
- Joan Harris of Apple & Associates, Inc. and Dan Lawlor of Dan Lawlor placed a Facilities Engineer.
- Lloyd E. Shoemaker of TriVista Professional Placement Services and Amy Recker of Bridgeway Professionals, Inc. placed a Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineer.
- Jim Hipskind, CPC of Continental Search & Outplacement, Inc. and Steve Copeland of Albert Energy, LLC placed a CNG Business Manager.
- Tim Hughes of Hughes & Associates and Kevin Bautista of Joseph Michaels International placed an Air Environmental Engineer.
- Maria Hemminger of MJ Recruiters, LLC and David M. Sgro of True North Consultants, Inc. placed a Developer/DBA (SQL/.NET).
“Nearly all of the split placements that Network recruiters made this week were the result of communication between the recruiters involved,” said Top Echelon Network Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CERS. “Communication remains the number-one way in which Top Echelon recruiters make splits with one another, and we strive to provide as many tools as we can to facilitate networking opportunities between our Preferred Members.”
About Top Echelon Network:
Nearly 400 recruiting firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements. Learn more about how a split recruiter network operates.