Phoenix, Arizona (PRWEB) May 27, 2014
Burch & Cracchiolo is pleased to announce the firm has sponsored the annual Valley Partnership Community Service Project. In addition to that annual commitment which includes a donation as well as 30 or more volunteers, numerous employees also sponsor community service efforts through the firm. Some of these projects include: collection of toiletries for a local women’s shelter, the annual Dress for Success clothing drive to provide business attire for women and bottled water and food drives for St. Mary’s Food Bank, St. Vincent de Paul and The Salvation Army. The firm also commits numerous volunteers to help serve at the St. Vincent de Paul dining center. Additionally, many members of the firm, both professional and staff, serve on various boards for educational, animal and other charitable foundations and services throughout the local Metro area.
The Firm will support the following organizations 2013-2014:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Scottsdale Golf Tournament
- Maricopa County Bar Association Barrister’s Ball
- American Cancer Society “Climb to Conquer Cancer”
- Dress for Success
- ICAN Positive Programs for Youth Golf Tournament and 5K Color DASH Run
- Arizona Humane Society “Fashion with Compassion”
- Phoenix Indian Center “Silver and Turquoise Ball”
- Valley Partnership Community Service Project and Golf Tournament
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel Golf Tournament
- Kiwanis Club of Glendale, Arizona
- Southwest HIV/AIDS “Night for Life” Gala
- The Salvation Army “Hydrate Arizona” water drive
- Arizona Anti-Defamation League
- Equality Arizona
- St. Vincent de Paul Turkey Tuesday
- Rotary 100 Holiday Fund Drive
About Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A.
Now with 40 attorneys in its Phoenix office, Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A. is one of the Southwest's premier law firms. The firm was founded 44 years ago by Haze Burch and Dan Cracchiolo, and today the firm’s lawyers are among the most highly regarded and recognized leaders in the areas of business and corporate law, construction, estate and wealth preservation planning, family law, finance, labor and employment, litigation, personal injury and insurance defense, real estate and tax controversy litigation.