Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (PRWEB) January 26, 2015
Some travelers plan their vacation itineraries very carefully and have every day planned out with fun activities and tours. Other visitors prefer to lean towards spontaneity and let the day take them where it may. Whatever type of traveler, in most cases fun activities, tours, and dining options are high on the travel list to make a memorable vacation. Hacienda Encantada is a luxury Cabo resort located on the exclusive Cabo San Lucas corridor. Based on surveys received in 2014, the following activities were voted most popular. If any travelers have not experienced these in Cabo, check them out during the next visit as they are sure to be a blast!
5. The art walk in San Jose – The art walk only operates from November through May which is considered the “peak Cabo travel season.” This activity is very relaxed and takes place in the quaint town of San Jose Del Cabo every Thursday night during the winter/spring seasons. Guests can tour galleries and have dinner at any of San Jose’s many fine dining or casual restaurants.
4. Whale Watching Tours – From mid-October through April, grey and humpback whales visit the warm waters off Los Cabos. Tours range from small fast boats designed to get visitors right up close to breaching whales, to more relaxed sunset dinner cruises where guests can spot whales while enjoying a meal.
3. Championship Golf Courses – Cabo is home to several amazing golf courses. In fact the Top Luxury Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Hacienda Encantada, is directly beside the Jack Nicklaus designed Cabo del Sol golf course. Cabo features other Nicklaus designed courses, as well as ones by Greg Norman and the first ever Tiger Woods designed course at Diamante.
2. Adventure Tours – Some of the most popular tours take place at Wild Canyon. Visitors can ride ATV’s across a suspension bridge high over a canyon, or take the zip line over the desert. Jet skis and parasailing also fall into adventure tours and rank highly on the list.
1. Deep Sea Fishing – The waters off of Los Cabos are rich with billfish and several other species which keep anglers visiting multiple times per year. Cabo is home to the world’s richest billfish tournament, the Bisbee, which offers anglers of all experience levels the ability to fish and enjoy a day on the water. There are several amazing fleets in the marina offering daily half or full day packages.
Top Luxury Resort Cabo San Lucas Hacienda Encantada knows that every traveler has different needs and goals. Whether it’s a mild walk through the galleries and dinner in San Jose or zip lining over the desert landscape, Cabo has something for everyone. On the next trip to Cabo, make sure to check in with the activities center and see the entire list of Cabo activities offered at this luxury Cabo resort. Cabo offers the perfect getaway for all travelers and truly has something for everyone.
Top Luxury Resort Cabo San Lucas Hacienda Encantada, can be contacted at:
Carretera Transpeninsular KM 7.3, Corredor Turístico,
Cabo San Lucas, BCS 23450
Phone (Mexico): +52 (624) 163 555
Phone (USA, toll free) 1-877-243-4880