The Total Soccer Fitness review indicates that this program will help people become professional soccer players.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) February 25, 2014
Total Soccer Fitness is the latest program that teaches people how to use plyometrics safely and effectively to increase their power, speed, and their jumping ability. The program also covers the best strength and power exercises that are specifically designed for soccer, and circuit training workouts to improve endurance and flexibility. In addition, this program is made by Phil Davies, a certified strength and conditioning specialist who has worked with hundreds of soccer players of all ages and abilities from children as young as 6 to collegiate players, and professional players. Phil Davies also is the owner of the “Sports Fitness Advisor” website that offers advice on more than 30 sports and events to over 2 million visitors every year. Since Phil Davies released the “Total Soccer Fitness” program, many people used it to find the best way to succeed in college soccer. Accordingly, Jarred M performed a full Total Soccer Fitness review that points out whether this program is worth buying.
The review on the site Vinamy.com indicates that the Total Soccer Fitness program will help people play soccer with more energy, more confidence and greater consistency than they ever believed possible. In addition, when ordering this program, Phil Davies will provide people with 5 instruction books such as:
- The “Smoothies for Athletes” book that covers 120 delicious recipes for energy and recovery such as chocolate mint smoothie, pecan pie smoothie, orange pineapple smoothie, and other recipes
- The “Total Soccer Psychology” book that includes 10 powerful mental techniques to cope with feelings of anxiety and nervousness
- The “Total Soccer Nutrition” book that teaches them how to eat and drink for increasing muscle strength and flexibility
- The “Soccer Exercise Library” book that comes with more than 100 conditioning drills and exercises specifically designed for professional soccer players
- The “Total Soccer Fitness” book that is a complete conditioning resource for coaches and players at all levels
Jarred M from the site Vinamy.com says: “Total Soccer Fitness is a new program that helps learners become faster, stronger and fitter soccer players. In this program, they also discover the best way to recover quickly after a tough match, the simplest tips to relieve aches and pains, and the most effective way to prevent long-term injuries. Moreover, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep the Total Soccer Fitness program or get their money back.”
If people wish to view pros and cons from a full Total Soccer Fitness review, they could visit the website: http://vinamy.com/total-soccer-fitness/
To know more information about this program, get a direct access to the official site.
About Jarred M: Jarred M is an editor of the website Vinamy.com. In this website, Jarred M provides people with reliable reviews about new soccer courses. People could send their feedbacks to Jarred M on any digital product via email.