DENVER (PRWEB) October 17, 2018
TrackViaTM, the leading low-code workflow management platform for operations, will be hosting a webinar featuring Forrester VP and principal analyst John R. Rymer entitled “Defy Resource Constraints: How the Business and IT Partner to Automate Critical Processes.” Rymer will lead a discussion with Aaron Silberberg, business solutions manager, and Eric Crozier, CIO, both from KS Industries. The webinar will be held Oct. 25, 2018 at 1pm ET. Registration (http://bit.ly/TV-Webinar) is required to attend.
WHAT: “Defy Resource Constraints: How the Business and IT Partner to Automate Critical Processes”
IT development resources are scarce so they are reserved for the biggest, most complex projects. Yet, there are many business-critical processes that are still highly manual and destined never to make IT’s priority list. Join guest speaker, Forrester VP and principal analyst John R. Rymer, for a lively, interactive discussion with KS Industries’ Aaron Silberberg, business leader, and Eric Crozier, CIO, about how business people are automating critical processes by developing applications themselves yet are IT approved. You’ll learn about:
- How process automation and application responsibilities are effectively divided up
- What are the easiest and most difficult areas to solve in creating a productive partnership
- How are application projects are governed, and what it means to be IT approved
- Ways to evolve the partnership
- John R. Rymer, VP and principal analyst, Forrester: John serves application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals. He leads Forrester's AD&D research on cloud platforms, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure, as well as low-code development platforms from Salesforce and other vendors. John is an authority on the software strategies of IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, and other leading vendors. John has been a leading expert on enterprise application development practices, technologies, and platforms for more than 20 years. Forrester has recognized John with its prestigious Bill Bluestein Research Award.
- Aaron Silberberg, business solutions manager, KS Industries
- Eric Crozier, CIO, KS Industries: KS Industries (KSI) is the leading single source service provider in the energy sector. For nearly 60 years, KSI has served its customers across a number of industries, including upstream oil and gas production, natural gas treating and transportation, refining, co-generation, heavy industrial, and all types of pipelines. KSI is headquartered in Bakersfield, California.
WHEN: October 25, 2018 at 1pm ET
WHERE: Register (http://bit.ly/TV-Webinar) for the webinar by Oct. 23, 2018
TrackVia™, the leading low-code workflow management platform for operations, helps companies build applications that improve on-time performance and reduce costs. TrackVia offers operations leaders the fastest and easiest way to build powerful applications that are business led and IT-approved. Companies like Honeywell, DIRECTV, Stearns Lending, and Brinks, rely on TrackVia to digitize their operations. Learn more at: http://www.trackvia.com