Age catches the equipment and before you know it homeowners are spending so much on Air Conditioning maintenance that our Trane A/C and HP condensing sale makes turning the corner of system-replacement a best-choice option for every Arizona resident.
Tempe, Arizona (PRWEB) March 08, 2014
In a land where dust storms can swell into an all out "haboob", the outdoor A/C condensing unit faces a tough task. Wind gusts that hit sixty miles per hour and reduce visibility to ¼ mile or less don’t exactly promote peak Heat Pump performance. Yet when concentrated heat from within a structure is collected and then passed over the outside condensing coils, the fire inside a structure should be discharged into the fire outside the structure.American Cooling and Heating makes certain the process functions correctly.
For efficient operation, the exterior A/C or HP condensing unit must move lots of air quickly and effectively. Dirt, nearby debris and even overgrown bushes can hinder that flow. Failure to accomplish this task efficiently imposes additional wear and tear on the entire heating and cooling system. To ensure efficient operation of exterior Air Conditioning and Heat Pump condensing coils, American cooling and Heating recommends that Arizona homeowners contract for an ACH semi-annual A/C tune-up program, a program that includes cleaning the coils as well as making other major equipment performance adjustments.
If the fan in the A/C condensing unit cannot move sufficient air at a reasonable pace, the cost of home cooling increases, the waste of resources necessary for generating electricity rises, and the life cycle of the outdoor cooling unit decreases. Sometimes the solution lies in proper HVAC equipment maintenance. But sometimes wear-and-tear combines with age to indicate the need for a better solution that includes replacement of the exterior system with a new Trane Heat Pump or Trane Air Conditioning condensing unit.
Now is the time to get best pricing on all ACH installed Tempe AZ and other regional East Valley Trane air conditioning equipment. Throughout 2014 American Cooling and Heating is pricing Trane HVAC sales and installation to jump-start local A/C buying decisions. The deals are already available. There is no need to wait for better pricing. It’s a win-win situation. ACH gets to pay more taxes and that makes the IRS smile. Tempe AZ homeowners save money on the cost of replacing or installing new Trane cooling and heating equipment and that makes the family smile.
Quick Overview of Trane Air Conditioning Condensing Units
On Sale Trane XV Series A/C Condensing Units
- XV20i Energy Star rated with support for up to 20 SEER, 55 dB sound rating and precision comfort to ½ degree.
- XV18 Energy Star rated with support for up to 18 SEER at a nominal sound level of 55 dB and with humidity control comfort features.
On Sale Trane XL Series A/C Condensing Units
- XL20i Energy Star rated supporting up to 20 SEER, 72 dB nominal sound rating and Dual Climatuff® compressors.
- XL18i with Energy Star ratings at up to 18 SEER. Includes two-stage Climatuff® compressor and Trane’s exclusive Spine Fin™ coil. All with 73 dB nominal sound level.
- XL16i Energy Star rated, 16.50 SEER efficiency, installed exclusive Spine Fin™ coil technology and the durability of a Climatuff® compressor. Nominal sound level hangs at 73 dB.
- XL15i with Energy Star ratings, 16.50 SEER, Climatuff® compressor, 73 dB nominal sound level and the exclusive Trane Spine Fin™ coil system.
On Sale Trane XR Series A/C Condensing Units
- XR17 with up to 18 SEER from an Energy Star rated unit boasting the Trane two-stage Climatuff® compressor and the Trane-exclusive Spine Fin™ coil system. Holds a 74 dB nominal sound level.
- XR16 Energy Star ratings with up to 17 SEER on a Climatuff® compressor backed by the exclusive Spine Fin™ coil system.
- XR15 with up to 17 SEER on a Trane Climatuff® compressor backed by the exclusive Spine Fin™ coil. Energy Star rated and with 74 dB nominal sound rating.
- XR13 Energy Star ratings backed by the Climatuff® compressor with supporting exclusive Spine Fin™ coil system. Up to 14.50 SEER at 75 dB sound ratings.
On Sale Trane XB Series A/C Condensing Units
- XB16 Supporting up to 16.50 SEER at 79 dB in an Energy Star rated unit backed with the exclusive Trane Spine Fin™ coil efficiency.
- XB14 Energy Star rated, Climatuff® compressor driven unit sporting up to 16.50 SEER on the exclusive Spine Fin™ coil efficiency system. Nominal sound rating: 78 dB.
- XB13 Energy Star unit that uses the Climatuff® compressor wrapped in the exclusive Spine Fin™ coil system. Supports up to 14.50 SEER.
- XB300 Compact unit support up to 13 SEER on the Climatuff® Compressor. Not Energy Star rated but makes great low-cost home system. Nominal sound rating runs 82 dB.
All ACH delivered and installed Trane air conditioning sales packages include:
** Custom sizing for the right residential fit
** 24/7 support line
** Quality workmanship
** Guaranteed installation according to manufacturer specifications and local/national codes
** ACH lifetime workmanship warranty
** and much more.
Sale prices are available on all models of Trane A/C condensing systems, but the ACH Trane sale is not limited to outdoor components. American Cooling and Heating sells and installs complete HVAC solutions as manufactured by nearly every major system provider on the planet, including Amana, Carrier, Goodman, Rheem, Trane and others. Pricing plus service plus warranty is what makes American Cooling and Heating a top-line HVAC dealer.
** A/C Systems
** Heat Pumps
** HP Package Units
** Split Heat Pump Systems
** and more.
This article and its content do not constitute legal, financial, technical, or medical advice. While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that this document is correct at the time of publication, the company and its employees and agents disclaim any and all liability to any person in respect of anything or the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done in reliance upon the whole or any part of this article and its content. All trademarks, logos, and associated content displayed are the property of their respective owners.