“Infracommerce has a wealth of insights and know-how on Brazil’s complicated regulations and is capable of offering the optimum solutions for each business and product. ” by Kai Schoppen, CEO of Infracommerce
Tokyo, Japan (PRWEB) December 14, 2016
transcosmos inc. formed a capital and business alliance with Infracommerce Ltd. (Headquarters: Sao Paulo, Brazil; Representative: CEO Kai Schoppen; hereafter, Infracommerce), an e-commerce one-stop services provider in Brazil.
Founded in December 2012, Infracommerce, an e-commerce one-stop services provider with a focus on Brazil, provides extensive e-commerce related services ranging from developing e-commerce websites for businesses and brands, supporting store openings on Brazil’s local online marketplaces, fulfillment, online marketing, payment to CRM and customer care.
While Google and Facebook are popular among Brazil’s internet users, the country has its distinctive e-commerce business environment with local major retailers such as Americanas and Submarino, Western companies including Walmart and Groupon as well as Argentina’s MercadoLibre, boasting the top presence in the arena. Brazil also has very complicated tax and other regulations on product imports and online sales business.
Leveraging a wealth of insights and know-how on selling local and global companies’ products online in Brazil, Infracommerce serves various global brands across industries ranging from fashion, consumer product to beverages, such as RayBan, Sunglass Hut, Unilever, Ambev, Johnson&Johnson, JBL and NewBalance.
Company Name: Infracommerce Ltd.
Representative: CEO Kai Schoppen
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Number of Employees: 400
Established: December, 2012
Infracommerce Key Features
- Supports leading local and global companies’ various BtoC and BtoB online sales models such as consignment sales, cross-border e-commerce as well as acting on behalf of the companies for their local office registration and business operation
- Store opening support on Brazil’s major e-commerce websites and online marketplaces.
Examples: americanas.com, Submarino, Walmart, GROUPON, mercado livre, dafiti, etc.
- Owns a warehouse near Sao Paulo which also acts as a fulfillment center, boasting the scale as large as nearly 20,000 square meters. Enables 3-hour express delivery within Sao Paulo metropolitan area.
- Quality customer services via call, e-mail and chat (supports Portuguese, Spanish and English)
- Supports omni-channel sales activities including picking up products ordered online at stores, supporting popup stores and receiving orders placed via QR code set on printed ads
Omni-channel support cases
- Pickup product at brick-and-mortar stores
- Fulfill e-commerce orders via closest physical store
- Popup store sales via tablets for example at the beach, in concerts and other events
- QR-code store for placing orders for example via posters on walls of fitness studios
- Home try-on
“We are honored and proud to have a capital and business alliance partnership with transcosmos,” said Kai Schoppen, CEO at Infracommerce. “Infracommerce is the leading e-commerce one-stop services provider in Brazil, offering comprehensive support ranging from developing e-commerce websites, shop management, online marketing, fulfillment, payment as well as CRM and customer care. International product quality is highly recognized in Brazil. Among all, home appliances, electronics, mobile items and fashion are especially popular in the market. Infracommerce has a wealth of insights and know-how on Brazil’s complicated regulations and is capable of offering the optimum solutions for each business and product. I am confident that we can make a huge contribution for international clients to successfully expand into the Latin American market.”
Brazil claims the largest e-commerce market share of over 50% in Latin America, and its market size is expected to attain drastic growth from nearly 22.2 billion USD as of 2015 to 51.5 billion USD in 2025.
Infracommerce had expanded its sales channel into Mexico in addition to Brazil in September 2016, and is planning to enter Argentina, Columbia, Chile and Peru from after 2017.
Through this alliance with Infracommerce, transcosmos will deliver its client companies’ superior products to consumers across Latin American countries, focusing on Brazil, integrating transcosmos’s proven operational know-how on “Global E-Commerce One-Stop Services” with the service capabilities that Infracommerce owns.
- transcosmos is a trademark or registered trademark of transcosmos inc. in Japan and other countries.
- Other company names and product or service names used here are trademarks or registered trademarks of respective companies.
About transcosmos inc.
transcosmos launched its operations in 1966. Since then we have combined superior “people” with up-to-date “technology” to enhance the competitive strength of our client companies by providing them with superior and valuable services. transcosmos currently offers Cost Reduction Services (contact center, back-office service for HR/Financial/Sales depts., order management and SCM, system development & operation etc.) and Sales Expansion Services (big data analysis, internet advertising, developing & operating website, smartphone/SNS utilization, telemarketing etc.). transcosmos continues to pursue Operational Excellence by providing these services through our 166 locations in 31 countries with a focus in Asia. Furthermore, following the expansion of e-commerce market on the global scale, transcosmos provides a comprehensive One-Stop Global E-Commerce Services to deliver our clients companies' excellent products and services to consumers in 48 countries around the globe. transcosmos aims to be the “Global BPO Partner” of our client companies, providing them with high quality BPO services on a global scale.