Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) October 17, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona is a lively city that always offers travelers a lot of fun. In the fall months, the typical heat of the summer is passing, and a number of events are springing up to make the most of the lovely weather. This October, visitors in Phoenix can take part in a number of exciting events and Travel To Go shares a number of the most thrilling.
1. Autumnfest: Held in Anthem Community Park, this event is the perfect way to celebrate the fall. Bring the kids along for a number of fall offerings including train and hay rides, a pumpkin patch, and a number food, beer, and wine options. There is also live entertainment, crafts, and art showcases, so Travel To Go encourages visitors to attend on the 25th and 26th of October.
2. Music in the Garden: This concert series at the Desert Botanical Gardens showcases a number of different musical styles for attendees to enjoy. Those who visit on one of the event nights available throughout October may encounter anything from Salsa and Latin music to Blues or Motown.
3. Scottsdale Art Walk: Those who enjoy fine arts will love this weekly event in Scottsdale. A free event, this artwalk showcases a number of beautiful pieces that visitors can view as they walk along the Scottsdale streets. The artwalk is held every Thursday evening.
4. Arizona State Fair: Each and every year, Travel To Go knows that the Arizona state fair draws in many eager visitors who want to try the rides, games, astonishing exhibits, live concerts, and unforgettable food. Held from the 10th of October through to the 2nd for November, there is plenty of time for travelers to visit.
5. Movies at the Museum: Those who love cinema and good discussion should be sure to catch one of these events going on throughout October at the Phoenix Art Museum. The films shown relate to the artists or works that are on display at the museum and are often followed by lively talks about the films.
October is truly the month to enjoy the fun of Phoenix, and Travel To Go hopes that many travelers will be able to take advantage of these many events throughout the month. For more information on memorable destinations available this fall visit http://www.traveltogo.com/.
Travel To Go
7964 B Arjons Drive
San Diego, CA 92126, USA
Phone: (800) 477-6331