Westwood, Calif. (PRWEB) January 02, 2015
The New Year is the busiest time of year for drug and alcohol treatment programs. The stress of the holidays can send those managing a drug or alcohol addiction to the breaking point and those in recovery into a relapse.
Even so, only a small percentage of those suffering from addiction will actually get help. In 2012, an estimated 23.1 million Americans (8.9 percent) needed treatment for a problem related to drugs or alcohol, yet just 2.5 million people (1 percent) got treatment at a rehab center, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA’s) National Survey on Drug Use and Health.
The Authentic Recovery Center wants to bridge that “treatment gap”. Based in the Westwood section of Los Angeles, ARC is committed to helping addicts turn their lives around and achieve long-term sobriety through a variety of treatment programs. ARC also wants to de-stigmatize addiction so that Americans are more willing to get treatment and so that recovering addicts are more openly received back in the workplace once sober.
Authentic Recovery Center’s new website launching January 3 is easy to navigate to help those struggling with addiction, and family and friends, immediately find the information they need and take the first step toward sobriety.
At http://www.arctreatment.com, they can:
- Find detailed information about drug and alcohol rehabilitation services ARC offers
- Learn about our dual diagnosis approach to treatment that offers the greatest potential to achieving long-term recovery
- Tour our residential treatment facilities on Los Angeles’ Westside
- Get answers to frequently asked questions.
- Verify that their insurance will cover their treatment.
- Find contact information quickly
ARC offers an evidence-based treatment approach to addiction, so that our clients have the greatest chance of long-term recovery. As a dual-diagnosis treatment center, our programs treat a person for addiction and underlying psychological issues and mental illness that often contribute to addiction.
ARC provides a unique offering of inpatient and outpatient programs that our clients can pick and choose from based on their needs and with guidance from our licensed counselors. It includes:
- Medically managed detox: ARC is a licensed medically managed detox center where those who are still on drugs and alcohol can rid their body of addictive substances safely and as comfortably as possible.
- Residential Rehabilitation: Our rehabilitation facilities on the Westside of Los Angeles, incorporates our dual diagnosis treatment approach, treating the person for addiction and underlying psychological causes that often contribute. This approach offers the greatest chance for long-term recovery and maximizes the short 30-day time in residence.
- Intensive Outpatient: For those who prefer outpatient or if residential treatment isn’t feasible, we offer an intensive outpatient program with the clinical services offered through our residential treatment program.
- Continuing Care: Continuing care helps clients continue to build new life skills as they begin to transition out of residential care and back to work and everyday life. Clinical studies have found that three months is the length of time it takes for the body to fully detoxify and the brain to begin to regulate serotonin and dopamine levels.
- After Care: Our After Care program provides our patients a safety net of support with a 24/7 crisis helpline where calls are answered by a licensed therapist who can help them process situations that can lead them to return to addiction and alumni events around holidays and other times when negative and isolated feelings can re-emerge most strongly.
About Authentic Recovery Center
The Authentic Recovery Center is a recovery community based in Los Angeles. ARC offers both in-patient and outpatient drug treatment and alcohol treatment programs using a combination of clinical, behavioral, and pharmacological techniques and approaches. Authentic Recovery Center specializes in dual-diagnosis treatment, treating both addiction and contributing elements such as depression and anxiety, providing our clients the greatest chance of recovery. The road to recovery begins here. [http://www.arctreatment.com