Vkool.com reviews the Turbulence Training, which is the newly updated fat loss book developed by Craig Ballantyne.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) August 11, 2014
According to the Turbulence Training book review posted by Vkool.com, this is a newly updated bodybuilding guide for men. This book uncovers to readers 10 tips to train safely including:
- Always get personal instruction from a certified trainer
- Take an extra recovery within the workout or between workouts
- Use a spotter if people are training with heavy weights
- Do not do interval training more than 4 times per week
- Never skip a warm-up
Vkool writes in its review that inside this book, people will discover easy tips to choose healthy foods and maintain fat loss nutrition habits.
People will also discover a series of exercises for burning fat and building muscle such as:
- Arm dumbbell squat and press extension
- Medicine ball squat press and prisoner squat
- Leg deadlift and leg hip extension
- Lying hip extension and leg hip extension with foot on bench
- Leg stability ball leg curl
- Atomic pushup and band pull
- Pull ups, barbell curls, dumbbell curl and TRX biceps curls
- Barbell lunge, dumbbell Romanian deadlift, and barbell reverse lunge
- Dumbbell reverse lunge and bodyweight reverse lunges
- And more.
Turbulence Training, as it is reviewed now by Vkool, was penned by Craig Ballantyne, a popular fitness and bodybuilding expert. Vkool reveals in its review that the Training book is currently available online with a series of exercise videos, nutrition guides, and special bonuses from Craig Ballantyne including:
- Turbulence Training Workout Guides
- Exercise Guide & Substitutions
- The Turbulence Perfect Nutrition Plan
- Turbulence Training For Buff Dudes And Hot Chicks
- Thermogenic 30
- 4 Minute Miracles
- An access to Turbulence Training Membership Site Dashboard
- Squats And Bench Workouts
- Meathead Garage Gym Workout
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Free lifetime Cellulite Factor System upgrades
- Technical support available by phone or by email
Bill Wright from the site Vkool - Better information, Better Lives says, “Turbulence Training is a newly updated bodybuilding book for men. This book uncovers to readers a wide range of diet tips for bodybuilding, and fat loss exercises that are easy to follow. In addition, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep the Turbulence Training book or get their money back.”
To read the full review and learn more about Craig Ballantyne's book, visit the Vkool website at: http://vkool.com/turbulence-training/.
To download the Turbulence Training book, visit the official website.
About Bill Wright: Bill Wright is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Bill Wright provides people with a collection of reliable articles on bodybuilding tips and advice.