There are millions of restaurants and hospitality companies across the country, and effective communication in all areas is crucial for effective operations and, ultimately, success and profitability.
Parker, TX (PRWEB) August 31, 2015
Radio Waves, a nationwide Motorola authorized two-way radio reseller, is advising restaurants and hospitality companies on the efficiency, customer service, team management, and ROI advantages of equipping their staff with the new Motorola DLR Digital two-way radios.
“There are millions of restaurants and hospitality companies across the country, and effective communication in all areas is crucial for effective operations and, ultimately, success and profitability,” commented Kelly Madonna, President of Radio Waves. “We’re proud that Motorola is leading the way on providing these companies with a groundbreaking communication solution.”
Key features of the new DLR Digital two-way radios that Madonna and her team at Radio Waves see as the most advantageous for restaurants and hospitality organizations include:
- License-free operation: there are no regulatory licenses to purchase or administrative fees.
- Compact design: the small and lightweight design that allows staff to wear the radios discreetly on their belt or carry in their pocket.
- Ease of use: the radios are designed for easy operation and feature voice prompts -- staff simply pick up a radio and start communicating.
- Immediate response: the radios allow all staff to communicate instantly, which improves customer service and operational efficiency. .
- Enhanced privacy: the radios operate in the 900 MHz ISM, which prevents restaurants and hospitality companies from having their conversations overhead by nearby devices that use over-subscribed analog frequencies. In addition, the radios use hopping technology that continually changes frequencies, thus making it virtually impossible for unauthorized parties to listen in.
- Extreme range: the radios deliver clear communications indoors or outdoors covering up to 300,000 square feet/20 floors.
- Antimicrobial protection: the radios feature built-in antimicrobial materials that inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold on radio surfaces.
Other special features of the new DLR Digital two-way radios include: private reply, direct call, call all available, instant mute, talk permit tones, home channel, long 14-hour battery life, comfortable ear pieces, and advanced configuration menus.
More information on the groundbreaking new DLR Digital two-way radios can be found on the Radio Waves website: http://www.twowayradiowaves.com.
About Radio Waves
Headquartered in Parker, Texas, Radio Waves serves customers throughout the U.S. We focus on stellar customer service to best fit a customer's communications needs and are able to provide ongoing superior technical support. As an authorized Motorola business two-way radio reseller, we are able to provide Motorola's industry-defining products.
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2015 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.