Millions of people visit emergency room and healthcare facilities each year, and the need for staff in these locations to rely on efficient, rapid communication is critical and in some cases, life-saving.
Parker, TX (PRWEB) September 01, 2015
Radio Waves, a nationwide Motorola authorized two-way radio reseller, is advising hospitals and healthcare facilities on the patient safety benefits of equipping their staff with the new Motorola DLR Digital two-way radios.
“Millions of people visit emergency room and healthcare facilities each year, and the need for staff in these locations to rely on efficient, rapid communication is critical and in some cases, life-saving,” commented Kelly Madonna, President of Radio Waves. “The new Motorola DLR supports essential communication and patient safety objectives, and represent a whole new generation of state-of-the-art digital two-way radios.”
Key features of the new DLR Digital two-way radios that Madonna and her team at Radio Waves see as the most important and beneficial to hospitals and healthcare facilities include:
- Rapid response to urgent situations: the radios allow all staff to immediately respond to urgent communications.
- Private communications: the radios Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology, which makes it virtually impossible for unauthorized parties to listen in.
- Private groups: the radios can be customized for use by private groups.
- Extended range: the radios deliver clear communications indoors or outdoors, covering up to 300,000 square feet/20 floors.
- License-free operation: hospitals and healthcare facilities do not have to pay for regulatory licenses and administrative fees.
- Lightweight design: the radios feature lightweight design that allows staff to carry it conveniently and discreetly on their belt or in their pocket, or carry in a purse, briefcase or bag.
- Comfortable ear pieces: the radios are packages with comfortable ear pieces.
- Ease of use: the radios are easy-to-operate, and use voice prompts to help staff navigate menus and use features.
- Antimicrobial protection: the radios feature built-in antimicrobial materials that inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold on radio surfaces.
- Enhanced audio clarity: the radios operate in the 900 MHz ISM, and thus deliver static-free audio across an extended range.
Other special features of the new DLR Digital two-way radios include: private reply, direct call, call all available, instant mute, talk permit tones, home channel, long 14-hour battery life, and advanced configuration menus.
More information on the groundbreaking new DLR Digital two-way radios can be found on the Radio Waves website: http://www.twowayradiowaves.com.
About Radio Waves
Headquartered in Parker, Texas, Radio Waves serves customers throughout the U.S. We focus on stellar customer service to best fit a customer's communications needs and are able to provide ongoing superior technical support. As an authorized Motorola business two-way radio reseller, we are able to provide Motorola's industry-defining products.
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2015 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved