A printer down means lost productivity and lost revenue,” said Shawn Hopwood, Type A Machines Chief Marketing Officer "With our expanded service offerings, especially our focus on preventative care, we bring peace of mind to our demanding customers
OAKLAND, CA (PRWEB) August 29, 2017
August 29th, 2017― Type A Machines®, the market leader in manufacturing-ready Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) 3D printers, today announced the immediate availability of a range of new services designed to help customers overcome issues, prevent downtime, and ensure peak operating performance, while increasing the productivity for 3D printing users and fabricators.
“For our customers, time is money. A printer down means lost productivity and often, lost revenue,” said Shawn Hopwood, Type A Machines Chief Marketing Officer and VP of Sales. “With our expanded service offerings, especially our focus on preventative care, we bring peace of mind to our demanding customers.”
New Service Offerings:
- Preventative Care - Onsite* maintenance, including parts and labor, $780/yr per machine.
- Priority Service - Phone support, for fast turnaround of service and parts, $499/yr per machine.
- Members Club - Loyalty program, with discounts on consumables and materials, $125 per yr.
- Free Getting Started Training - One free hour with a Type A Machines technician with printer purchase.
A 3D printer is a mechanical device - Regular servicing keeps your printer in tip-top shape. Preventative Care provides all the benefits of both our Priority Service, and Members Club, while including an on-site visit from a Type A Machines technician. On-site maintenance includes standard replacement parts, including hotend, belts, and fans.
$780USD/per year, per machine. (Travel expenses may apply)
When things go wrong you need assistance quickly. Priority Service provides:
- Priority Email: Email responses to support requests within 24 hours.
- Responsive Phone Support: Expert help during business hours (M-F 9am-5pm PST).
- Priority Parts Shipping: Same-day shipment** of parts for tickets submitted before Noon PST; and next-day shipment for tickets submitted before 3pm PST.
- Machine Swap: Printer replacement if we cannot repair your printer.
$499USD/per year, per machine.
Convenience and savings are the hallmarks of Type A Machines Members Club. Members receive the following benefits:
- Members-only Pricing on Parts and Materials
- Early Access to New Products
- Special Offers From Our Partners, Including:
FREE Training With Every Printer Purchase
3D printing is a new tool that requires learning new skills, techniques, and best practices. While we encourage our customers to experiment, there’s nothing like talking with an expert. As such, every printer purchased from Type A Machines comes with one hour guidance from a Type A Machines technician for free. Get the benefit of years of experience in modeling, slicing, and printing for maximum success.
One Hour FREE Training With Every Printer Purchase***
All services are available immediately from Type A Machines website at: typeamachines.com/priority-services
About the Series 1 3D Printer
The Series 1 3D printer is an industry-grade desktop FFF/FDM printer featuring a massive 12x12x12 inch build volume, and the ability to print in over 80 materials, including abrasive carbon-fiber and difficult soft and flexibles. The Series 1 and the company’s centrally managed parallel production solution, Print Pod, are in high demand by customers seeking maximum machine print time, such as makerspaces, industrial prototyping shops, print farms, education labs, and service bureaus.
About Type A Machines:
Type A Machines, Inc. designs and manufactures the Series 1™ line of FFF/FDM 3D printers and the industry-first Print Pod™, a centrally-managed parallel production solution scalable up to 60 individual Series 1 3D printers. The Print Pod delivers a production solution at lower cost-per-part than injection molding and is ideal for makerspaces, print farms, low volume production, labs, classrooms, and other heavy printing environments. An industry pioneer, Type A Machines continues to deliver the future of manufacturing to customers, today.
Type A Machines, the Type A Machines logo, Series 1, Series 1 Pro, and Print Pod are trademarks of Type A Machines. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- May require added travel expenses
** Subject to part availability
*** Must be scheduled within first 60 days of purchase