London (PRWEB UK) 25 September 2013
SMi’s 13th annual Unmanned Aerial Systems conference returns to London on the 20th and 21st November 2013. With the £100 early bird expiring at the end of this month, register today for a chance to hear from a great line-up of military and industry speakers exploring the growth and development of the international Unmanned Aerial System market.
Click here to save £100.
UAS 2013 will be supported by a line-up of leading experts from Israel Associates, NATO, UK MOD, United States Marine Corp, Unmanned Experts, French Navy, Italian Air Force plus many more to deliver key presentations on the following main topics:
- Future requirements
- Transitional use of UAS from military to civilian applications
- Dual Aviation Authorities
- Technological advancements
- Human factors in UAS
- Regulations and policies
Expert speaker highlights include:
- Major General George B Harrison, Principal Research Engineer, Associate Director, GTRI
- Commander Frédéric Glorieux, Head of Maritime Tactical UAS, French Navy
- Bogdan Horvat, Public Relations Officer, NATO Headquarters
- Lieutenant Colonel Rispoli, Italian Air Force
- Mike Lissone, UAS ATM Integration managé, EUROCONTROL
- Captain H.L. Stomp, Postholder OPS UAS, Joint ISTAR Commando, Ministerie van Defensie, The Netherlands
For those wishing to attend, you can register online at http://www.uasconference.com or alternatively contact James Hitchen for more information on: +44 (0) 207 827 6054 or email jhitchen(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk.