Dallas, TX (PRWEB) December 27, 2013
This report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financing in the upstream oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, partnerships, and PE/VC transactions registered in the upstream segment in Q3 2013. The report provides detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last five quarters segregated into deal types, segments, and geographies.
- Analyze market trends for the upstream oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in the upstream segments, i.e. conventional and unconventional
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Partnerships, Private Equity, and Venture Financing in the upstream oil and gas industry
- Summary of upstream oil and gas deals globally in the last five quarters
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- Review the valuation metrics, such as US$ per boe, US$ per 1P reserves, and US$ per 2P reserves
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the upstream oil and gas industry
- Identify major private equity/venture capital firms that are providing finance to upstream companies
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
- Identify top deals makers in the upstream oil and gas industry
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=138221 .
Browse more reports on Oil & Gas Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/oil-gas-energy .
Contact email@example.com for further information.
RnRMarketResearch.com (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/ .) is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.