I am convinced that our membership will continue to expand in the months and years ahead and that they will profitably thrive in the communities they serve. CEO, John Shufeldt MD, JD, MBA, FACEP
Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) August 30, 2013
Urgent Care Integrated Network (UCInet.org), a group purchasing organization that negotiates and manages contracts with vendors for medical products and services on behalf of its members, is experiencing explosive growth due to its vendor partnerships and their impressive suite of products and services.
Founded in early 2013, UCIN effectively addresses the twin challenges every independent urgent care practice faces: 1. Lack of economy-of-scale to secure lower cost products and services; 2. Lower reimbursement due to lack of negotiating power with insurance companies.
UCIN uses its buying power to negotiate services and products with vendors at lower rates than members can obtain individually. UCIN also requires that vendors guarantee the quality of their products and services and who have extensive experience in the urgent care space.
Current UCIN offerings:
- Medical Supplies and Pharmaceuticals
- Real Time Radiology Interpretations and Over Reads
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) and Practice Management
- Drug Dispensing Set-up and Consulting
- Telemedicine – Virtual Patient Care Portal and Patient Recruitment Tool
- Laboratory Set-up and Consulting
- Targeted Urgent Care Directory and Search Engine
- Malpractice Insurance
- Legal and Business Representation
- Urgent Care Consulting and Start-up Service
- Geographical Analysis and Real Estate
- Professional Payroll and HR Services
- Bio-hazard and Medical Waste Disposal
- DME and Consignment
- Patient Data Management Services
- Research Set-up and Management
- PT and OT Set-up and Consulting
- Urgent Care SEO, Social Media and PPC Services
Members can improve their bottom line by saving time and money with select, carefully chosen Medical Practice Services (MPS) professionals whose products and services help to maximize efficiency and productivity. "I am convinced that our membership will continue to expand in the months and years ahead and that they will profitably thrive in the communities they serve", says CEO John Shufeldt, MD, JD, MBA, FACEP.
Currently, UCIN is offering complimentary memberships, visit UCInet.org to learn more.
Urgent Care Integrated Network (UCIN), LLC a Federal Trade Commission compliant single-specialty network, is the first of its kind specifically serving the purchasing and contracting needs of independent urgent care practices.
UCIN members can expect to benefit in several important ways.
- Reduced cost for products and services
- Access to Urgent Care expertise
- Current Industry intelligence
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Superior Service
Independent urgent care practices can find more information and apply for membership directly on the network’s website at http://www.ucinet.org.