Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 04, 2014
This report offers a precise, incisive profile of Uruguay's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Uruguayan market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
Uruguay's Digital Agenda for 2011-2015 sets a number of milestones aimed at reaching universal broadband access in the country. Through initiatives ranging from digital inclusion programs to ANTEL's deployment of 4G and FTTH/B next-generation networks, the government expects that by 2015, broadband service, whether fixed or mobile, will be available to 80% of households.
Purchase a copy of this report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=338944.
The lack of competition in the fixed telecommunications market in Uruguay has not been a limiting factor for the development of the sector. The country is today one of the most penetrated in Latin America, with the number of telecom lines per 100 inhabitants considerably above the regional average at year-end 2013. Uruguay's broadband penetration of the population is also well above the Latin American average, surpassed only by Puerto Rico's. The availability of broadband infrastructure at affordable prices has been key to the proliferation of broadband services in the country.
With 5.1m mobile subscriptions at year-end 2013, Uruguay is the third most penetrated country in Latin America, after Panama and Chile. We expect mobile subscriptions to increase at a CAGR of 2.9% during the 2014-2018 period.
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/338944.html.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of Uruguay's telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on insights directly from the local market players.
- The report offers a wealth of data on the telecom and pay-TV markets, with the mobile and fixed segments examined in detail.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Uruguay.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The report concludes with an exploration of the opportunities available in the Uruguay market to operators, vendors and investors.
Related Reports on IT & Telecommunication Market:
Czech Republic: LTE Deployments and MVNOs to Drive Revenue Growth at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/338943.html.
Mobile Broadband in Africa and the Middle East: LTE Profit Drivers and Outlook at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/337349.html.
From LTE to LTE Broadcast: Major Telecom Operators' Deployment at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/338692.html.
Bolivia: Operators Use DTH and Recently Awarded Spectrum to Drive Telecom Growth at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/337350.html.
MarketReportsOnline.com is an online database of regional industry research reports, company profiles and SWOT analysis studies for multiple industries, organizations and market segments. Our sales and research experts offer 24 X 7 support to our customers through phone and email communication. Not limited to the it & telecommunication industry, MarketReportsOnline.com offers research studies on agriculture, travel & hospitality, chemicals, semiconductor and electronics, consumer goods, environment, food and beverages, retail, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, chemicals, advanced materials, energy and power, medical devices and much more.