Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 17, 2014
"United States Capsule Endoscopy Systems Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the United States Capsule Endoscopy Systems market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments:
- Capsule Endoscopes
- Capsule Endoscopy Data Recorders
- Capsule Endoscopy Workstations.
Capsule endoscopy is a way to record images of the digestive tract for use in medicine. The capsule is the size and shape of a pill and contains a tiny camera. After a patient swallows the capsule, it takes pictures of the inside of the gastrointestinal tract. The primary use of capsule endoscopy is to examine areas of the small intestine that cannot be seen by other types of endoscopy such as colonoscopy or esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD).
Complete report available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/292071-united-states-capsule-endoscopy-systems-market-outlook-to-2020.html.
Common reasons for doing Capsule Endoscopy include unexplained bleeding, unexplained iron deficiency, unexplained abdominal pain, search for polyps, ulcers and tumors of small intestine and inflammatory bowel disease such as Crohn's disease.
Overview of Key Companies in United States, Capsule Endoscopy Systems Market:
- Given Imaging Ltd.
- Olympus Corporation
- IntroMedic Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Jinshan Science & Technology (Group) Co., Ltd.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Capsule Endoscopy Systems market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
Order a purchase copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=292071.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Inquire before purchasing at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/InquiryBeforeBuy.aspx?name=292071.
- Market size data for Capsule Endoscopy Systems market segments Capsule Endoscopes, Capsule Endoscopy Data Recorders and Capsule Endoscopy Workstations.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Capsule Endoscopy Systems market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Capsule Endoscopy Systems market.
- Key players covered include Given Imaging Ltd. and Olympus Corporation.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution Identify, understand and capitalize.
Explore more reports on Medical Devices industry at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.