According to Amy Trench, Valencia Group’s Corporate Director of Marketing & Public Relations, “With so many of us choosing to travel close to home this summer, we’re thrilled to offer this Texas resident rate that provides an incredible value to getaway nearby.”
SAN ANTONIO (PRWEB) June 24, 2020
Born and based in Texas, Valencia Hotel Group operates a portfolio brimming with some of the state’s most acclaimed boutique properties, each offering a unique sense of place reflective of their destination. And while the company has expanded significantly over the years, it has held steadfast to fostering family across its team, supporting local businesses and reinforcing authenticity in its experiences through partnerships with homegrown designers and specialty purveyors.
As the six stylish hotels enter summer, Texas residents rediscovering their hometowns with staycations or exploring cities across the state will enjoy special savings of up to 20% plus a flexible 24-hour cancellation through the season with Valencia Hotel Group’s property wide Stay Texas Package. It’s the perfect opportunity to:
- Spice up your meal with Dixie Dude Ranch hot sauce and a bottle of Texas Ale at newly opened Texican Court in Irving.
- Wander through the Texas A&M campus – alma mater of Valencia Hotel Group’s president – adjacent to Cavalry Court in College Station and pen a note to a friend on a signature Deluxe branded postcard.
- Sip on some Deep Eddy Vodka and admire your Slade Saddle Shop coaster while listening to a local act in the courtyard at Lone Star Court in Austin.
- Cozy up with a cup of specially blended Katz Coffee or a generous pour of Rebecca Creek Whiskey at Hotel Valencia Riverwalk in San Antonio. The Alamo City is also home to Soular Therapy, the creator of Valencia Hotel Group’s brand scents.
- Catch some sun and nibble on Houston Dairymaids cheeses while lounging poolside on the rooftop at stunning Hotel Alessandra - just blocks from the downtown offices of Rottet Studio, the hotel’s internationally recognized interiors firm.
- Cap off your evening at the uber chic, MaRS designed The George in College Station with a glass of wine from nearby Messina Hof Winery. And don’t leave without a CC Creations logo memento of your stay
According to Amy Trench, Valencia Group’s Corporate Director of Marketing & Public Relations, “With so many of us choosing to travel close to home this summer, we’re thrilled to offer this Texas resident rate that provides an incredible value to get away nearby. We’re also proud of our Texas ties and the environments we’ve created that showcase the best from around the state.”
About Valencia Hotel Group
Houston-based Valencia Hotel Group is a fully integrated hospitality company that provides management, development, branding and repositioning services for independent, full-service hotels owned by the company, in addition to third parties. Exceptional service, style and location have become brand trademarks. Earning both national and international recognition for their distinctive designs, amenities and settings, Valencia Hotel Group properties are destinations and gathering places within their respective communities, some further benefitting from and enriching their space within the cultural heart of a city. The company continues to forge a niche with hotels that anchor and add value to urban, mixed-use environments, which further support or enhance the guest experience with superior residential, restaurant, retail and office components. The Valencia Hotel Group portfolio currently includes: Hotel Valencia Santana Row in San Jose, CA, Hotel Valencia Riverwalk in San Antonio, TX, The George™ in College Station, TX and Hotel Alessandra in Houston, TX. The Court concept brands include Lone Star Court in Austin, TX, Cavalry Court in College Station, TX, Texican Court in Irving, TX and coming soon Cotton Court in Lubbock, TX. For more information, please visit http://www.valenciahotelgroup.com