"Our pedestrian friendly locations gives our guests the perfect spring shopportunity to enjoy our destinations with shopping coupled with a luxurious stay," says Amy Trench Corporate Director of Marketing & PR.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) March 09, 2016
Valencia Group hotels are ushering in the new season with the “Spring Shopportunity” program. Retail therapy and warmer weather await with packages that showcase acclaimed properties in pedestrian-friendly environments brimming with boutiques and special treats for guests. Each of the collection’s award-winning hotels offers the perfect place and price point to shop the day away. Spring Shopportunity offers include:
- Experience the beauty of the famed San Antonio River Walk at Hotel Valencia Riverwalk and enjoy a warm welcome of authentic Mexican sweet breads along with cocktails in the ever-popular Vbar, dinner at famed Acenar restaurant and a $100 Elaine Turner gift card. The “Shopping with Elaine Turner” weekend package starts at $359 per room, per night, based on double occupancy.
- “Shop the Row” at Hotel Valencia Santana Row in the heart of San Jose, CA and amidst a world-class mix of upscale retailers and one-of-a-kind boutiques. Starting at $299 per room, per night and based on double occupancy, the package includes a $100 Santana Row gift card, exclusive discounts, as well as continental breakfast.
- Anchored by Hotel Sorella, Houston’s CITYCENTRE district is a destination for fashion aficionados.Hotel Sorella CITYCENTRE’s “Shopping with Elaine Turner” weekend package includes an arrival gift of cupcakes, cocktails at poolside Monnalisa lounge, dinner at Radio Milano and a $100 Elaine Turner gift card. Rates start at $359 per room, per night, based on double occupancy.
- Discover The Domain in Austin at Lone Star Court. The “Shop the Domain” weekend package begins with a sweet amenity from the hotel’s onsite cupcake truck, a $100 gift card in the Domain and breakfast in the Water Trough. Rates start at $249 per room, per night, based on double occupancy.
- Hotel Sorella Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, MO invites you to “Shop ‘til you Drop.” Starting at $249 per room, per night and based on double occupancy, the package includes a $50 gift card to area retailers, cocktails in Bar Rosso and breakfast in Francesca’s. Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s Cadillac Escalade to lighten their shopping load.
About Valencia Group
Houston-based Valencia Group is a fully integrated hospitality company that provides management, development, branding and repositioning services for independent, full-service hotels owned by the company, in addition to third parties. Exceptional service, style and location have become brand trademarks. Earning both national and international recognition for their distinctive designs, amenities and settings, Valencia Group properties are destinations and gathering places within their respective communities, some further benefitting from and enriching their space within the cultural heart of a city. The company continues to forge a niche with hotels that anchor and add value to urban, mixed-use environments, which further support or enhance the guest experience with superior residential, restaurant, retail and office components. The Valencia Group portfolio currently includes Hotel Valencia Santana Row in San Jose, CA; Hotel Valencia Riverwalk in San Antonio, TX; Hotel Sorella CITYCENTRE in Houston, TX; and Hotel Sorella Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, MO. Its newest concept, Lone Star Court, is a reinterpretation of the nostalgic motor court. The flagship is located at The Domain in Austin, TX, and a second, Cavalry Court, is underway in College Station, TX. Also In the development and construction phase are The George™, which will debut in tandem with Cavalry Court in fall 2016, plus Valencia Group’s first five-star property, Hotel Alessandra Houston - anticipated to become a downtown landmark in early 2017. For more information, please visit http://www.valenciagroup.com.