The Call Center Service Package puts a Virtual Call Center’s supervisory control at par or better than that of the legacy call centers. This will allow Virtual Call Centers to fully realize and exploit their cost advantages.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) January 15, 2014
XOP Networks, Inc., a developer of Value Added Service (VAS) software based platforms and Audio Conference Bridges, has deployed its Call Center Service Package at a leading Virtual Call Center organization.
Legacy Call Centers use Automatic Call Distributors (ACDs) to route incoming calls to the serving agents. On-site supervisors provide local supervision of such agents. In the past, this supervisory function has been difficult to attain for Virtual Call Centers as the agents and supervisors are in different physical locations. However, the Virtual Call Centers can now address this shortcoming by deploying XOP Networks’ Conference Bridge equipped with its Call Center Service Package.
This package adds following capabilities to a Virtual Call Center operation:
- The voice communication between the caller and the agent, instead of being a phone call, will now occur on a two party conference that can be monitored and recorded by a supervisor.
- Either the agent can dial into the conference or the system can automatically dial out to the agent.
- The supervisor can unobtrusively monitor the agent’s interaction with the caller.
- The supervisor can easily intervene and provide support to the agent.
- The supervisor can ‘whisper’ to the agent.
- The supervisor can send chat message to the agent.
- The system can generate accurate call recordings to determine an agent’s productive minutes.
"The Call Center Service Package puts a Virtual Call Center’s supervisory control at par or better than that of the legacy call centers. This will allow Virtual Call Centers to fully realize and exploit their cost advantages," said Sudhir Gupta, CEO of XOP Networks.
About XOP Networks
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, XOP Networks was founded in January 2003 and is backed by a seasoned management team. Deployed at multiple Cellular Operators, Fortune 100 companies, CLEC/IOC customers, Government organizations, Call Centers and DOD networks (Air Force, Army and Navy), XOP Networks' products allow customers to boost employee productivity, increase business efficiency and enhance emergency communications. Having both TDM and VoIP interfaces, XOP products allow customers to seamlessly transition their value added services from legacy circuit switched networks to VoIP based packet switched networks.
For more information about XOP Networks, visit its website at http://www.xopnetworks.com.