We’re looking forward to meeting up with the brightest minds who are charting the future of the high-performance data tier.
Charlottesville, VA (PRWEB) April 20, 2017
VividCortex, the database monitoring company that helps businesses improve performance, availability, and uptime, today announced its significant presence at Percona Live 2017, April 24-27 in Santa Clara, CA, featuring a keynote address by Baron Schwartz, VividCortex founder and CEO. In his presentation, “The Future of Monitoring is Distributed,” Schwartz will discuss how the technology shift to diverse environments in the cloud is creating new performance challenges. He’ll explore what this future will look like, the challenges involved in mastering it, and the implications such a future presents for database monitoring and management.
“Open-source communities fuel much of today’s data innovation," said Schwartz. "If you want to be at the forefront of the ever-evolving data performance landscape, then Percona Live is the place to be. We’re looking forward to meeting up with the brightest minds who are charting the future of the high-performance data tier. I always come away from this event energized and excited about the huge opportunity we have to work cross-industry and to make a meaningful impact on business performance, as digital transformation through data fluency becomes an engine for growth and competitive advantage.”
VividCortex is a Diamond Plus sponsor of this premier open-source database conference and is participating in a series of presentations as well as two book signings, as detailed below. Attendees are encouraged to stop by the VividCortex booth, #205, next to the main Percona display, for product demos and to meet the VividCortex team.
Baron Schwartz, Founder and CEO
- Keynote Address: “The Future of Monitoring is Distributed” — April 26, 10:15 AM - 10:40 AM
- Participation in Keynote Panel — April 26, 9:25 AM - 9:45 AM, Main Scenario
- 25 Min Conference: “How VividCortex’s MySQL-Based Time Series Database Works” — April 25, 5:15 PM - 5:40 PM, Ballroom E
- 50 Min Conference: “The Database Designer’s Modern-Day Cookbook” — April 25, 11:30 AM - 12:20 PM, Room 210
- 50 Min Conference: “Database Stalls, From the Ordinary to the Obscure” — April 26, 2:00 PM - 2:50 PM, Room 210:
Book signings, at O'Reilly's Booth, #206:
- High Performance MySQL: April 25, 3:10 PM - 3:50 PM, Baron Schwartz, Vadim Tkachenko, and Peter Zaitsev
- Anomaly Detection for Monitoring: April 26, 2:50 PM - 3:30 PM, Baron Schwartz and Preetam Jinka
VividCortex is the best way to improve your database performance, efficiency, and uptime. It's a secure, cloud-hosted platform that eliminates your most critical database visibility gap, providing deep insights into production database workload and query performance. VividCortex’s patented algorithms measure the performance and resource consumption of every statement and transaction. It delves deeper than traditional monitoring solutions, which focus on vanity metrics and only capture a superficial, app-centric view. Industry-leading companies like Etsy, King, and GitHub use VividCortex to innovate with confidence, visualizing, anticipating, and fixing database performance problems before they impact customers. For more information, visit https://www.vividcortex.com or follow us on Twitter, @VividCortex.