Now a days, we aren’t just talking to a person on the other end of our phones… we’re talking to our mobile devices, our TV’s, our cars, our toys our gadgets…and they’re listening!
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) February 29, 2016
The Executive Women’s Forum on Information Security, Risk Management and Privacy, founded by Alta Associates, the leading executive search firm specializing in Cybersecurity, will announce the establishment of a Voice Privacy Industry Group and the version 1 release of high level guiding principles for voice privacy at the annual EWF Meet & Greet at the RSA Conference in San Francisco, CA. The meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016 at 1pm in the Moscone West Room 2002. Key event takeaways:
- Announce version 1 of the high level voice privacy guiding principles. Further versions of the guiding principles are planned.
- Call for men and women volunteers to get involved and help lead subgroups which will produce detailed guidance, tools and checklists back to industry.
- Visit the EWF booth #3118 during RSA for more information and to sign up in person, or email voiceprivacy(at)ewf-usa(dot)com for more information.
What is the Executive Women’s Forum Voice Privacy Industry Group?
- A consortium of Industry experts from various companies, industry sectors, and academia who have come together to develop high level guiding principles which will be shared with industry.
- The purpose is to help voice technology innovation by providing good guidance to avoid common security, privacy and general risk issues as well as to provide awareness and education to the public.
- Participants in the group have the opportunity to attend quarterly webcasts to become well informed and understand current voice enabled technologies. The first quarterly webcast in January 2016, given by a chief privacy officer and senior technologist presented on voice technology basics which gave the group a primer on how voice technology works “under the covers.”
About The Executive Women’s Forum on Information Security Risk Management & Privacy
Founded in 2002, The Executive Women’s Forum on Information Security, Risk Management & Privacy (EWF) is the largest member organization serving women leaders as well as the most prominent and influential women in Information Security, Cybersecurity, IT Risk Management, Governance Risk & Compliance and Privacy. The EWF’s mission is to advance women in our field through leadership development, education and the creation of trusted relationships. The EWF achieves this goal by facilitating programs and events throughout the year including a National Conference, regional meetings, leadership development programs and interaction with global thought leaders through an online community. For more information visit, http://www.ewf-usa.com
About Alta Associates, Inc.
Founded in 1986 Alta Associates is widely acknowledged as the leading boutique executive search firm specializing in Information Security, Cybersecurity and IT Risk Management. Alta is recognized for their deep understanding of the information security industry and the drivers that shape it. Having successfully partnered with global enterprises for 30 years, Alta has filled many of the most high profile Chief Information Security Officer roles and built world class Information Security, Cybersecurity and IT Risk organizations. Alta is well known for their ability to attract and deliver top tier executives and the teams that support them and is named as one of the top 50 executive search firms in the United States. For more information visit, http://www.altaassociates.com or call 908-806-8442.