We are excited to announce elegant spa breaks for the Warner Leisure Hotels across the UK
(PRWEB UK) 18 September 2013
New SpaDays.com gift vouchers for a “Two Night Midweek Spa Break at the Warner Leisure Hotels.” With locations throughout the country, there is sure to be a Warner Leisure Hotel nearby.
There's no better way for couples to escape the stress of everyday life than a hotel break at a Warner Leisure Hotel and they will be able to choose from nine gorgeous locations with this fantastic flexible voucher. A great way to unwind, each of these beautiful retreats offers luxurious accommodation, stunning surroundings and a calm, comfortable atmosphere. Wherever they choose to enjoy this two night stay they will both receive a relaxing beauty treatment, as well as a delicious breakfast each morning.
Guests can choose to enjoy their midweek hotel break at one of the following luxury hotels:
- Nidd Hall Hotel (Yorkshire) Situated on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales, Nidd Hall Hotel is an elegant Grade II-listed Georgian mansion surrounded by 45 acres of glorious parkland.
- Thoresby Hall Hotel & Spa (Nottinghamshire) This Grade I-listed mansion is a spectacular example of Revival-era architecture, sympathetically restored and boasting a treasure trove of superbly preserved period features.
- Holme Lacy House Hotel (The Wye Valley, Herefordshire) Join the illustrious list of guests who have stayed at Holme Lacy House - King Charles I and William Pitt the Elder are among the former residents of this magnificent Grade I-listed mansion.
- Bodelwyddan Castle (North Wales) with its remarkable scale and grandeur, this stately and timeless Victorian building is a wonderful setting in which to enjoy the breath taking Welsh coast.
- Littlecote House Hotel (Berkshire) Step into another world at the historic Littlecote House Hotel - a 16th century country house nestled on the border of the Cotswolds and situated less than an hour from London.
- Cricket St. Thomas Hotel (Somerset) This stunning Regency mansion is located amid breath taking scenery in the heart of England's beloved cider country.
- Alvaston Hall (Cheshire) A Grade-II listed Victorian haven, this gorgeous getaway is surrounded by the picturesque Cheshire countryside and wonderfully blends a variety of classic styles.
- Sinah Warren Hotel (Hampshire) This modern and tranquil retreat is surrounded by stunning landscaped gardens and boasts breath taking views across the Solent making it the perfect place to relax.
- Bembridge Coast Hotel (Isle of Wight) Discover the beauty of the Isle of Wight with a stay at this delightful hotel which boasts 23 acres of gorgeous grounds, a beautiful Spanish garden and views over the Solent.
Dan Jones, Operations Manager for SpaDays.com said, “We are excited to announce elegant spa breaks for the Warner Leisure Hotels across the UK.”
Visit SpaDays.com to find more warner Leisure Hotels and Two Night Spa Breaks throughout the country.