Easy Ways To Improve Mental Health & Wellbeing With Exercise & Food, A New Report On Vkool.com, Uncovers Easy Tips To Improve Physical And Mental Health
Easy Ways To Improve Mental Health & Wellbeing With Exercise & Food, a new report on the website Vkool.com reveals to readers easy exercise tips, and healthy diet plans to improve physical and mental health.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) May 22, 2014
Easy Ways To Improve Mental Health & Wellbeing With Exercise & Food, a new report created by John Mitzelfelt on the site Vkool.com shows simple and easy tips to improve physical and mental health with exercise and diet. In the first part of this report, people will discover the best ways to promote physical health such as:
- Avoid tobacco, alcohol, risky sexual behavior and drugs
- Drink more water
- Eat fruits such as fruit like grapes, blueberries, and cherries
- Take people’s brisk walk in nature: getting rich, oxygenated air will help kill bacteria and viruses and improve breathing.
- Eat vegetables that are packed with vitamins, minerals, enzymes, chlorophyll and phytonutrients
- Snack between meals: eat healthy snacks between meals can help regulate blood sugar levels. People can eat healthy snacks that include veggie crudite, almonds, hummus and whole grain pitas.
- Drink a freshly made juice
In the second part of this article, John Mitzelfelt reveals to readers the best ways to improve mental health including:
- Walk outside
- Take vitamin B12: vitamin B12 helps prevent depression, anxiety, and paranoia. People can get this vitamin by eating foods such as poultry, eggs, and dairy products.
- Write simple goals: this is a great way to accomplish something.
- Listen to slow, calming music: listening to classical tracks can soothe people’s mind and reduce anxiety.
- Use lavender oil: Putting a bit of lavender oil on people’s pillow can improve their sleep quality and help battle insomnia
- drink a bit of lavender tea before bed
- Spend money on someone else: buying something for someone helps people feel happier throughout day.
- Meditate: meditation helps increase the brain's emotional regulator. Meditating for 3 to 5 minutes per day is also a good way to treat stress, insomnia, depression and anxiety.
- Deeply breathe for at least 5 minutes: deep breathing for minutes will help reduce stress hormone levels
- Smell the flowers: this is a fastest way to balance hormones.
In the final part of the report, people will discover a wide range of healthy and delicious food recipes, and detailed steps to make these recipes. Huy Pham from the site Vkool.com says, “Easy Ways To Improve Mental Health & Wellbeing With Exercise & Food is a good report that covers a wide range of tips to improve overall health naturally and quickly.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Easy Ways To Improve Mental Health & Wellbeing With Exercise & Food” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/ways-to-improve-mental-health/.
About John Mitzelfelt: John Mitzelfelt is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, John Mitzelfelt provides people with a collection of articles on tips and advice on how to improve physical and mental health.