Bloomington, Ind. (PRWEB) September 19, 2013
WestBow Press, the self-publishing division of Thomas Nelson publishers, presents five author signings and 74 titles in its BookStub Gallery during the Women of Faith Christian conference Sept. 20–21 at the Amway Center in Orlando, Fla.
WestBow Press invites attendees to stop by its booth throughout the event to meet authors and pick up free signed copies of their books, while supplies last. Additionally, a limited number of BookStubs—vouchers for free e-book copies of select WestBow Press titles—will be made available in the BookStub Gallery.
WestBow Press authors who will be signing free copies of their books:
- Dr. Carol Kennedy – “A Taste of Chocolate for the Soul”
- Maria F.Ciccone-Daly – “Energetic Words Exploding in My Head Sent to Your Heart and Spirit”
- Shirley Smith – “Listening to the Voice of God”
- Lady Dylyce – “The Royalty Principle: A Guide to Reigning in the Kingdom of Heaven”
- Becky Lock – “Journey to Christ: A Journey through Life that Hopefully Leads the Reader Back to Christ”
More information on Women of Faith and the Women of Faith Conference is available at womenoffaith.com. To learn more about self-publishing your book with WestBow Press, visit westbowpress.com. For the latest, like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/WestBowPress and follow us @WestBowPress on Twitter.
About WestBow Press:
WestBow Press is a strategic self-publishing alliance between Thomas Nelson publishers and Author Solutions, LLC — the world leader in indie book publishing. Titles published through WestBow Press are evaluated for sales potential and considered for publication through Thomas Nelson, part of HarperCollins Christian Publishing. Thomas Nelson is a leading provider of Christian content. For more information, visit westbowpress.com or call (866)-928-1240. For more information about Thomas Nelson, please visit thomasnelson.com.