“In order to determine a driver's risk profile, insurance providers will analyze a series of factors. Some of these factors such as credit score, or driving record, can be improved to help the drivers pay less on insurance”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) August 14, 2019
Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com has launched a new blog post that presents several factors that can affect the drivers’ car insurance rates.
For more info and free auto insurance quotes, please visit https://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com/factors-that-influence-your-car-insurance-risk-profile/
Before granting coverage to their customers, car insurance companies will determine their risk profile. Several factors are analyzed by the insurers to determine the risk a driver poses to them. Car insurance companies are classifying drivers in three main categories: high-risk, standard, and preferred.
The factors that can affect a driver’s risk profile are the following:
- Coverage history. Policyholders that have a long history of insurance coverage and they had purchased coverages with higher limits will pay less on their insurance premiums. Insurance companies consider that these persons are more responsible than the ones that only purchase the minimum required coverage.
- The driver's location. Where a driver is living is an important factor that helps the insurer to determine the risk profile. Drivers that live in large crowded cities will pay more on their insurance than the ones living in the suburbs or rural areas. The Zip code of a driver can reveal to the insurer if that driver lives in a low-crime rate neighborhood or in a high-crime rate area.
- How the car is used. When drivers apply for insurance, they will be asked if they use their cars for personal or for commercial purposes. Drivers that are using their vehicles to do business will pay insurance premiums that are about 20% higher than those that are using the same vehicle for personal use.
- Marital status. Insurance companies consider that married people are more responsible drivers than single persons. For that reason, the insurance rates of married people are lower than those who are unmarried.
- Credit score. Statistics show that drivers with a poor credit score are more likely to file a claim. For this reason, drivers with a poor credit score will pay more expensive car insurance rates than drivers that have a good or excellent credit score.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com/
Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.