Mike Tortorice from Infront Webworks, a leading digital agency: "Similar white-label SEO tools miss the mark when it comes to management overview. In fact, you would be hard-pressed to find a tool other than WebCEO that offers a specialist breakdown of proper website metrics and KPI’s at a glance."
LONDON (PRWEB) April 11, 2019
Back in March 2013, WebCEO introduced a basic white-label domain feature which allowed in-house SEO teams to run the WebCEO platform on their own domain, remove any mentions of WebCEO and brand the platform with their company logo and style. It offered a minimal set of features for in-house SEO team collaboration including a simple User Manager, a Report Generator and FAQ guide sections. That was enough for small SEO teams.
Within the last few years, WebCEO gathered valuable feedback and suggestions from digital agencies - to help them solve their daily challenges: missed deadlines, poorly assigned tasks, inefficiency, lost lead generating opportunities, etc.
As of April 2019, WebCEO offers state of the art features now actively used by agencies:
- Task Manager with diverse functionality: assigns tasks + creates auto-tasks for specific issues found while scanning a website, and sets deadlines for various types of work to be done.
- Advanced User Manager: this allows an agency’s customers to do their own SEO work on their own projects with set limitations on how often they can rank scan, etc. Agencies can now offer a free trial of their SEO platform by adding time-limited users who can see customization features.
- Fully customizable consolidated reports: these reports show an agency’s clients how much SEO work has been done and what achievements were made. For each individual client, you can create a unique all-in-one report featuring data from different SEO tools and reports powered by WebCEO. Once configured, you will never go back to manually sending reports.
- Bulk actions feature (a must-have for any Agency that manages hundreds of clients’ sites): modifies settings for many projects in a batch, such as setting scan limits and automated scanning or report mailing for several projects.
- Lead generation button: Now famous, this feature is loved by growing digital agencies. A button placed on an agency website will offer SEO audits to their site visitors, which are generated and emailed automatically through the agency’s mail server. This is a great way to attract new clients and earn high margins.
Other advanced features of WebCEO’s renovated platform for SEO Agencies and SEO teams, include:
A crowd interface and report translation wiki, a documented SEO API and Email Alerts.
Like before, setting up WebCEO on your own domain doesn’t require any coding skills: it remains a fully customizable white-label SEO platform which can be used as a turnkey SEO business, allowing high margins to entrepreneurs who offer SEO services or want to resell SEO tools under your brand at their own pricing.