Furniture Distribution Center Adds a New Line of Ultra Affordable Sofa Sets to Offer West and Central Florida

Share Article

Furniture Distribution Center has added a new line of highly discounted, affordable sofa sets to their inventory. Now is the time to renovate and redecorate homes all across the country. Complete sofa sets starting at only $499.

Ibiza Bonded Leather Sectional Sofa and Ottoman Set

Ibiza Bonded Leather Sectional Sofa and Ottoman Set

BEST FURNITURE & MATTRESS PRICES IN TAMPA BAY

Furniture Distribution Center is excited to offer wholesale prices to the public on their new line of affordable sofa sets, including Ibiza Bonded Leather Sectional Sofa and Ottoman Sets, Madrid Bonded Leather Sectional Sofa & Marbella Bonded Leather Sectional & Ottoman Sets.

This wholesale furniture provider specializes in living room sets, bedrooms sets and dining sets. Offering some of the best wholesale furniture in Tampa FL (http://furnituredistributioncenter.com/) is not an easy feat, but Furniture Distribution Center does it in style, offering the hottest affordable living styles and same day delivery. There is no other retailer offering same day delivery in west and central Florida.

One of the reasons Furniture Distribution Center has risen to the top of wholesale furniture suppliers is due to their ability for same day delivery for over 90% of their advertised furniture. The other 10% is specialty ordered and still makes it to the customer’s home in a speedy fashion, completely specific to the customers desired requirements. Not only are they superior in new home furnishings but no one beats them in customer service.

This wholesale furniture in Tampa FL (http://furnituredistributioncenter.com/) provider employs the friendliest and most knowledgeable salesmen and saleswomen in the state. Purchasing a bed that a customer will sleep on for a long time is a huge decision and someone needs to be able to tell the customer all of the specifics in order to feel confident. Every customer can feel satisfied that they are making the most informed decision after speaking with one of Furniture Distribution Center’s sales people.

So how are the prices offered so low for wholesale furniture in Tampa Fl (http://furnituredistributioncenter.com/)? The quality of the wholesale furniture is not diminished one bit. Instead, the middle men that are commonly used to distribute furniture to retailers are cut out. Therefore, Furniture Distribution Center buys directly from factory to offer their customers high quality furniture at the most affordable rates in west and central Florida.

You can see their wholesale furniture in Tampa (http://furnituredistributioncenter.com/) by visiting their newly designed website.

About Furniture Distribution Center

Furniture Distribution Center is a furniture retailer that offers wholesale furniture in Tampa, Florida. We have a small selection of top selling furniture styles at the lowest prices. We offer incredible value for quality living room, bedroom and dining room sets.

All in stock furniture can be delivered same day across West and Central Florida including Tampa Bay, Lakeland, Orlando, Bradenton, Sarasota and Ocala. Customers can visit our showroom and pickup furniture the same day.

Visit our showroom today 5011 W Hillsborough Ave Tampa, FL 33634, located at Hillsborough and Airport Rd across from Tampa Airport. Showroom open Monday-Friday 11am-7pm, Saturday 11am-6pm and Sunday 12pm-5pm.

Website: http://furnituredistributioncenter.com/
Email: info (at) furnituredistributioncenter (dot) com
Phone: (813) 444-9713

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Showroom
Follow us on
Visit website