Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 09, 2013
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global wind power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in China, Japan & Thailand (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in China, Japan & Thailand wind power market. The research analyzes market segmentation by onshore and offshore wind, installed capacity split by prefecture, investment trends; LCOE for wind power in China, Japan & Thailand during 2012-2025, projects based analysis, turbine market share and market size and import-export of wind turbines. The report provides information on the amount of carbon saved (in million tons) and average number of homes powered by wind power until 2025. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to wind power development in China, Japan & Thailand is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants the report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis.
Complete report on China Wind Power Market available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/wind-power-in-china-market-outlook-to-2025-2013-update-capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy-lcoe-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles-market-report.html .
- The report analyses global renewable power market, global wind power market, China, Japan & Thailand power market, China, Japan & Thailand renewable power market and China, Japan & Thailand wind power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2012 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2013-2025.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market segmentation by onshore and offshore wind, installed capacity split by region, installed capacity split by major wind power countries in 2012, market share of wind equipment manufacturers (wind turbine, gearbox, rotor blades, generators), investment trends (2013-2025), global wind turbine trade flow (2001-2012) and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison among major countries.
- Power market scenario in China, Japan & Thailand and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on China, Japan & Thailand renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025), installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2012 and LCOE comparison among various technologies.
- Detailed overview of China, Japan & Thailand wind power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market segmentation by onshore and offshore wind, installed capacity split by province, project based analysis, market share of wind turbine manufacturers in 2012, investment trends (2013-2025), imports-exports of wind turbines (2001-2012), carbon savings), number of homes powered and LCOE for wind during 2012-2025.
- Deal analysis of China, Japan & Thailand wind power market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in the country in general and wind in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Complete report on Japan Wind Power Market available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/wind-power-in-japan-market-outlook-to-2025-2013-update-capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy-lcoe-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles-market-report.html .
Reasons To Buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in China, Japan & Thailand wind power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Complete report on Thailand Wind Power Market available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/wind-power-in-thailand-market-outlook-to-2025-2013-update-capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy-lcoe-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles-market-report.html .
Browse more reports on Wind Power Industry @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/power/wind-power .
RnRMarketResearch.com (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/) is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.