Windows 8.1 Released; Payroll Mate® Payroll System Updated
Real Business Solutions launched a new version of Payroll Mate software to support the Microsoft Windows 8.1 update. Free trial download of the new payroll software is available at http://www.realtaxtools.com/.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 21, 2013
Real Business Solutions is pleased to announce the release of a new version of Payroll Mate payroll software with support for Microsoft Windows 8.1, which was launched on Thursday October 17 2013. Payroll Mate should run smoothly on Windows 8.1 without any issues or special configurations.
Many Payroll Mate customers have already installed the Windows 8.1 update over the last few days and were able to successfully process payroll and cut checks on the new operating system. The Payroll Mate technical support team received several calls and emails with questions and feedback about the new release.
Existing Payroll Mate customers will automatically get the new update when they open their software. Employers and payroll processors looking for new payroll software that runs smoothly on Windows 8.1 can download free trial of Payroll Mate by visiting http://payroll.realtaxtools.com/.
The Payroll Mate engineering team strives to develop innovative software that meets customer needs and embraces latest technology available in the industry. By supporting Windows 8.1, Payroll Mate offers employers and tax professionals a powerful payroll system that runs smoothly on the most technologically advanced operating system ever released by Microsoft.
Summary of Payroll Mate features:
Supports Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP.
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll tax withholding.
- Generates Payroll Direct Deposit ACH Files.
- Exports payroll data to popular accounting software including Peachtree (Sage 50), QuickBooks, Quicken, Microsoft Accounting and more.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Features tailored to non-profits, restaurants, churches, trucking companies, farms and more.
- Ability to email paystubs and reports.
- Supports customizable payroll income, tax and deductions categories.
- Supports payroll vacation accrual and sick pay accrual.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, 943, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C, Texas C-3, Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Prints IRS 1099 and 1096 forms (Great for businesses that hire contractors).
- Supports income per mile and per piece (great for farms and trucking companies).
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the payroll software from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Visit http://www.realtaxtools.com/.