The awards have been a great way of seeing how companies are embracing mobile recruitment.
(PRWEB UK) 28 March 2014
The winners of the 2014 Global Mobile Recruitment Awards have now been announced by Mike Taylor from the awards organisers Web Based Recruitment.
“The awards have been a great way of seeing how companies are embracing mobile recruitment,” said Taylor. “At the end of the day we are only just getting started with mobile from a recruiting perspective and I am already looking forward to seeing the entries for next year!”
The winners of the nine different categories are:
Best Corporate Mobile Website – Sponsored by iMomentous
Best Recruitment Agency / Staffing Firm Mobile Website:
- The Execu|Search Group
Best Job Board Mobile Website – Sponsored by JobIsJob
Best Corporate Mobile Recruitment App – Sponsored by CEAppCenter
Best Recruitment Agency / Staffing Firm Mobile Recruitment App - Sponsored by CEAppCenter
- Spencer Ogden
Best Job Board Mobile Recruitment App - Sponsored by CEAppCenter
Best Mobile Recruitment Marketing Campaign:
- CMS Cameron McKenna
Best Mobile Employee Engagement Platform – Sponsored by ATTB Mobile
Most Innovative Mobile Recruitment Product/Service – Sponsored by Sonru
- RMP Enterprises
"I would like to thank all the companies who took the time and effort to submit their entries and to also thank the judges who put in some long hours in reviewing the submissions", said Taylor.
The date for the 2015 Mobile Recruitment Awards has been set for Thursday, 26th, March 2015.
NEW ONLINE EVENT - MOBILE RECRUITING STRATEGIES
On the same day as the awards Web Based Recruitment ran their first Free Online Event: Mobile Recruiting Strategies consisting of:
- On-Demand Presentations
- Video Interviews
- Case Studies
It contained access to the latest strategies, insights and case studies about:
- Why mobile recruiting should be a key part of your recruitment strategy
- How to get started with mobile recruiting and stop missing out on talent
- How to implement mobile recruiting into your company
The Impressive Speaker Line-Up Included:
- Leela Srinivasan – Director of Marketing for LinkedIn Talent Solutions
- Rayanne Thorn – Vice President, Product Marketing and Strategy for Technomedia
- John Campagnino - Global Head Of Recruiting for Accenture
- Neil Monahan – Industry Manager for Property & Careers for Google
- James Wren – General Manager Search Products & User Experience for JobServe
- Dave Martin, CTO, for Three Sparks
- John Hancock - CEO - Loop
To find out how to gain access to the recordings from the day visit: Mobile Recruiting Strategies.