Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 26, 2014
According to the report the wireless M2M market to account for nearly $196 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020, following a CAGR of 21% during the six year period between 2014 and 2020. Eyeing this lucrative opportunity, vendors and service providers across the highly fragmented M2M value chain have become increasing innovative in their strategies and technology offerings which have given rise to a number of submarkets such as M2M network security, Connected Device Platforms (CDP) and M2M application platforms.
This report presents an in-depth assessment of the global wireless M2M market. In addition to covering the business case, the challenges, the industry’s roadmap, value chain analysis, deployment case studies, and the vertical market ecosystem, vendor service/product strategies and strategic recommendations, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for the wireless M2M market from 2014 till 2020, including an individual assessment of the following submarkets: Network Connectivity, Application Services, Embedded Cellular M2M Modules, Network Security, Connected Device Platforms (CDP), Application Platforms (Application Enablement Platforms, AEP and Application Development Platforms, ADP), Integration Services and Enabling Technologies, across six regions.
The report segments wireless M2M connections and associated service revenue forecasts separately for cellular, satellite and short range wireless technologies. Country level connection forecasts are provided for over 50 countries. Also provided are wireline M2M connection and service revenue forecasts.
Furthermore, network connectivity and application service revenue forecasts are individually presented for the following 8 vertical market segments: Utilities & Smart Grid, Automotive & Transportation, Logistics, Public Safety, Security & Surveillance, Retail & Vending, Healthcare, Intelligent Buildings & Smart Cities, and Consumer Electronics.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet covering quantitative data from all figures presented within the report.
Purchase Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=287154.
- M2M/IoT technology and architecture
- Market drivers and key benefits of wireless M2M
- Challenges and Inhibitors to the wireless M2M Ecosystem
- Wireless M2M standardization initiatives
- Wireless M2M opportunities, use cases and applications across industry verticals
- Wireless M2M deployment case studies
- Industry, mobile network operator and vendor commitments to M2M
- Wireless M2M industry roadmap: 20142020
- Wireless M2M value chain assessment
- SWOT analysis of M2M access technologiesCellular, satellite, short range (Wi-Fi and others) and wireline
- Key trends in the M2M ecosystem: acquisitions, evolving requirements, business models, cloud based analytics, network security, impact of LTE, roaming issues, alliances, IPv6, module costs and price elasticity
- Profiles, market positioning assessment (current strategy, target market and products/services) and strategic recommendations for 175 players in the M2M/IoT ecosystem: embedded wireless module vendors, hardware & bundled solution providers, vertical market specialists, M2M MVNOs, M2M/IoT platform & software specialists, wireless industry incumbents, M2M network operators and integration specialists
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2011 till 2020
Market forecasts and historical figures are provided for each of the following submarkets and their categories:
- Wireless M2M industry revenue forecast by region and submarkets
- Wireless M2M connection forecast by region, country, technology and industry verticals
- Wireless M2M network connectivity submarket revenue and ARPU forecast by region and industry vertical
- Wireless M2M application services submarket revenue and ARPU forecast by region and industry vertical
- Embedded cellular M2M modules submarket shipments, revenue and ASP forecast by region, technology, industry vertical and vendor
- Wireless M2M network security submarket revenue forecast by region
- Wireless M2M Connected Device Platform (CDP) submarket revenue forecast by region
- Wireless M2M application platform (AEP, ADP) submarket revenue forecast by region
- Wireless M2M integration services submarket revenue forecast by region
- Wireless M2M enabling technology submarket revenue forecast by region
- Wireless M2M vertical market revenue by industry vertical
- Wireline M2M connection and service revenue forecast by region
Submarket forecasts are categorized in the following 8 categories:
- Network Connectivity
- Application Services
- Embedded Cellular M2M Modules
- Network Security
- Connected Device Platforms (CDP)
- Application Platforms (Application Enablement Platforms, AEP and Application Development Platforms, ADP
- Integration Services
- Enabling Technology
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=287154.
Technology forecasts are categorized in the following 8 categories:
- Wide Area Wireless
- Short Range Wireless
Industry vertical forecasts are categorized in the following 9 categories:
- Utilities & Smart Grid
- Automotive & Transportation
- Public Safety, Security & Surveillance
- Retail & Vending
- Consumer Electronics
- Intelligent Buildings & Smart Cities
Explore other new report on IT & Telecommunication Market.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email the details on sales at reportsandreports.com.