Americas, with U.S. commanded for largest wireless audio device market share revenue. However, Asia–Pacific, with Japan, Australia and China leading the way, is likely to grow at the highest CAGR.
(PRWEB) October 31, 2014
Total revenue of the wireless audio device market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 24.02% from 2013 to 2018 to reach to $13.75 billion by 2018. In terms of product segments, wireless headphones accounted for the largest market revenue at $1.25 billion, while wireless microphones enjoyed the least market share, in 2012. Moreover, wireless sound bar market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2013 to 2018. For application segment, commercial application sector accounted for the largest market revenue, while other application sector like automotive and defense enjoyed the least market revenue in 2012. Americas, with U.S. commanded for largest market share revenue. However, Asia–Pacific, with Japan, Australia and China leading the way, is likely to grow at the highest CAGR.
The wireless audio technology is a revolution in audio experience that will certainly be showing growth in every part of the globe. Industry experts opine that the wireless technology in audio devices will contribute to the growing audio industry, especially in APAC region.
Key companies profiled in wireless audio device market report are Apple, Inc., Avnera Corporation, Bluetooth Sig, Inc., Bose Corporation, Boston Acoustics, Inc., Csr Plc, Harman International Industries Inc., Klipsch Group, Inc., Logitech International S.A., Philips Electronics Corporation, Plantronics, Inc., Polk Audio, Inc., Sennheiser Electronic Gmbh & Co. Kg, Shure, Inc., Sonos, Inc., Sony Corporation, St andard Microsystems Corporation (Smsc), Vizio, Inc., Voxx International Corporation, and Yamaha Corporation.
Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/270566-wireless-audio-device-market-by-products-speakers-headphones-sound-bars-microphones-technology-bluetooth-airplay-skaa-wi-fi-application-home-consumer-commercial-automotive-defense-global-forecast-analysis-2013-2018-.html .
- Total revenue of the wireless audio device market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 24.02% from 2013 to 2018 to reach to $13.75 billion by 2018
- Impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long term landscapes
- Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth applications in each vertical and fast growing application market segments
- Detailed analysis of the mature and emerging market by application and by geography
- The key trends related to product technology, prices, and the applications that shape and influence market
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of major geographical markets to give an overall view of the global market
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, and market share rankings
- Competitive intelligence from company profiles, key player strategies, game-changing developments such as product launches, and acquisitions
- Detailed Porter's analysis to define the current scenario of the wireless audio device industry
- Identification of emerging trends and analysis of the opportunities in the market for the stakeholders by identifying high growth segments of the wireless audio device market
Order a copy of this research report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=270566 .
Table of Contents for “Wireless Audio Device Market By Products (Speakers, Headphones, Sound-Bars & Microphones),Technology (Bluetooth, Airplay, SKAA, & Wi-Fi), Application (Home, Consumer, Commercial, Automotive & Defense) - Global Forecast & Analysis (2013 – 2018)” research report include:
1.1 Key Take-Aways
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Markets Covered
1.5 Report Assumptions
1.6 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
3.2 Consortium For Wireless Audio
3.3 Wireless Audio Device Technology Ecosystem
3.4 Market Dynamics
3.5 Key Market Statistics
3.6 Wireless Audio Device Product Lifecycle
3.7 Porter’s Five Forces Model
4 Wireless Audio Device Market By Products
4.2 Wireless Enabled Soundbars
4.3 Wireless Streaming Speakers
4.4 Wireless Headphones
4.5 Wirless Microphones
5 Wireless Audio Device Technology Market
5.2 Connectivity Technology Segmentation
5.3 Market Share Ranking
6 Wireless Audio Device Market By Aplication
6.2 Home Application
6.3 Consumer Application
6.4 Commercial Application
7 Wireless Audio Device Market By Geography
8 Competitive Landscape
8.2 Industry Key Players
8.3 Recent Industry Develeopments
9 Company Profiles
9.1 Apple, Inc.
9.2 Avnera Corporation
9.3 Bluetooth Sig, Inc.
9.4 Bose Corporation
9.5 Boston Acoustics, Inc.
9.6 Csr Plc
9.7 Harman International Industries Inc.
9.8 Klipsch Group, Inc.
9.9 Logitech International S.A.
9.10 Philips Electronics Corporation
9.11 Plantronics, Inc.
9.12 Polk Audio, Inc.
9.13 Sennheiser Electronic Gmbh & Co. Kg
9.14 Shure, Inc.
9.15 Sonos, Inc.
9.16 Sony Corporation
9.17 St andard Microsystems Corporation (Smsc)
9.18 Vizio, Inc.
9.19 Voxx International Corporation
9.20 Yamaha Corporation
Priced at US$ 4650 for a single user PDF license, request a discount on this research at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=270566 .
ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets. This comprehensive collection of market research reports include market share analysis, industry analysis, information on products, countries, market size, trends, business research details and much more. Our research specialists & industry experts, through our market research offerings, ensure we deliver on all your business & industry research requirements - first time and every time! (http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx ).