Associated Research is excited to move in a new direction, offering a software platform to meet electrical safety testing requirements. With the WithStand platform, tests and data can never be lost or altered.
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (PRWEB) July 02, 2020
Associated Research is pleased to announce the release of their new Software as a Service platform (SaaS), WithStand. The new software provides complete cloud storage of tests and data, while eliminating license tracking. With a simple subscription sign up, customers are allowed unlimited user access to implement the software for their company. The new software, WithStand, is compatible with the Associated Research Hypot® and HypotULTRA® Series. WithStand is listed at an annual price of $500 with the option to add multiple instruments for an extra $125 each.
“Associated Research is excited to move in a new direction, offering a software platform to meet electrical safety testing requirements. With the WithStand platform, tests and data can never be lost or altered. All information is stored immediately to the cloud for access at any time. The same is true of test device information and test sequences. The user never has a concern that the data is lost. Setup tests, track equipment and test data –anytime, anywhere.” states Nick Piotrowski, Product Manager at Ikonix USA.
- Intuitive Interface: New layout and interface for easy setup and navigation.
- Remote instrument connection access: Remote access from any PC with a valid user login.
- Platform storage for test sequences and test data: All test data and sequences are automatically synced to the platform.
- Enhanced barcode scanning: Record all model and serial numbers with a quick scan.
- Auto File load: Associate a specific test file with a barcode scan to ensure the right test runs.
More information about WithStand can be found at Associated Research’s website, http://www.arisafety.com/products/software-solutions/withstand. Additional features are planned to be added.
Contact the company at 1-800-858-8387, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their site at http://www.arisafety.com. For editorial questions, please contact Amanda Boothe at email@example.com.