We have organized The Women’s Small Business Outlook 2015 webinar offering free advice from leading small business experts on the best ways to start and grow their businesses.
New York, NY (PRWEB) March 05, 2015
In connection with International Women's Day (March 8), Biz2Credit will host its Women’s Small Business Outlook 2015 webinar on Wednesday, March 11, from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. ET in which a panel of experts will cover issues of importance to women entrepreneurs.
Topics will include:
- The growth of women-owned businesses in 2014 and beyond
- Marketing advice for startups and expanding businesses
- The gender gap in small business financing and funding programs designed for female entrepreneurs
- How to select the business format (corporation vs. LLC) that best fits your company
- Important payroll and tax issues small businesses need to consider
- Other small business-related topics
Women’s Small Business Outlook 2015 webinar panel consists of:
- Lori Ioannou, Senior Editor of Special Reports for CNBC (moderator)
o Specializes in small business finance and entrepreneurship
- Anita Campbell, Founder and CEO of Small Business Trends (http://www.smallbiztrends.com), an award-winning online resource for entrepreneurs
o Mistakes that women make when starting a business and how to correct them
o Advice on marketing and setting up strategic partnerships
o Tips for expanding female-owned businesses
- Rohit Arora, CEO of Biz2Credit, one of the nation's leading experts in small business finance
o The gender gap in small business financing
o Special small business lending programs for female entrepreneurs
o How women business owners can improve their creditworthiness
- Frank Fiorille, Senior Director of Risk Management, Paychex, Inc.
o Trends in mobile payment
o Incentives for small business to offer employee retirement packages
o Impact of the Tax Increase Prevention Act for small business owners
- John Meyer, Director of Education for The Company Corporation (http://www.incorporate.com)
o Importance of choosing the right business structure
o Differences between forming a corporation (C-Corp or S-Corp) and an LLC
o Tax implications of each business format
"We are finding that many female entrepreneurs are encountering difficulties securing the financing that they need for their business because of lower credit scores, higher cost structures, and other factors," said Rohit Arora, CEO of Biz2Credit and one of the nation's leading experts in small business finance. "We have organized The Women’s Small Business Outlook 2015 webinar offering free advice from leading small business experts on the best ways to start and grow their businesses."
"Women are such an integral part of the growth of the U.S. economy," explained panel moderator Lori Ioannou. "Our goal is to help educate women entrepreneurs on the resources they have available to help narrow the gender gap in this free webinar on Wednesday, March 11, 2015."
The Women’s Small Business Outlook 2015 webinar:
- Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- Time: 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. EST
- Register for the event: https://www.biz2credit.com/knowledge-center/webinar/womens-small-business-outlook-2015
Founded in 2007, Biz2Credit has arranged more than $1.2 billion in small business funding throughout the U.S. and is widely recognized as the #1 online credit resource for startup loans, lines of credit, equipment loans, working capital and other funding options. Using the latest technology, Biz2Credit matches borrowers to financial institutions based on each company's unique profile -- completed in less than four minutes -- in a safe, efficient, price-transparent environment. Biz2Credit’s network consists of 1.6 million users, 1,300+ lenders, credit rating agencies such as D&B and Equifax, and small business service providers including CPAs and lawyers. Visit http://www.biz2credit.com, follow on Twitter @Biz2Credit, and join on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/biz2credit.