The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.0% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) November 05, 2013
Nuclear Energy: Global Industry Guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits:
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global nuclear energy market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global nuclear energy market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key nuclear energy market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global nuclear energy market with five year forecasts
Highlights of the report (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/291567.html):
- The global nuclear energy industry had total revenues of $137.0bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -8.1% between 2008 and 2012.
- Industry production volumes declined with a CARC of -2.5% between 2008-2012, to reach a total of 2,285.6 thousand GWh in 2012.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.0% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $192.0bn by the end of 2017.
Purchase a copy of this report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=291567.
Table of Contents
Global Nuclear Energy
Nuclear Energy In Asia-Pacific
Nuclear Energy In Europe
Nuclear Energy In France
nuclear energy in germany.
Nuclear Energy In Japan.
Nuclear Energy In The United Kingdom.
Nuclear Energy In The United States.
List of Tables
List of Figures
Your key questions answered
What was the size of the global nuclear energy market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the global nuclear energy market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global nuclear energy market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Explore more reports on Energy and Power markets at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/energy-and-power-supplies-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline.com is an online database of regional industry research reports, company profiles and SWOT analysis studies for multiple industries, organizations and market segments. Our sales and research experts offer 24 X 7 supports to our customers through phone and email communication. Not limited to the energy and power industry, MarketReportsOnline.com offers research studies on agriculture, IT & telecommunication, chemicals, consumer goods, environment, food and beverages, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and much more.