Chicago (PRWEB) September 11, 2015
World Water Works, a leading manufacturer of wastewater treatment solutions, is proud to once again sponsor the third annual “Jammin’4Water” concert charity event that benefits water organizations around the country. The event features an open microphone format in which musicians and WEFTEC attendees can donate money to take the stage. With over 70 individuals expected to perform, the concert will benefit WEF SYPC, Global H20, Water for People, Engineers Without Borders, World Water Relief, Ecoloodi, Kids Connection Haiti and Charity Water. Jammin’4Water 2015 will be held at Park West in Chicago on Saturday, September 26 at 6:00pm. Sponsorship opportunities and tickets are still available.
“We’re excited to be a part of the ‘Jammin’4Water’ event again this year and I’m thrilled to be back on stage performing. The concert is a fun way to kick-off WEFTEC all while supporting world-changing causes that are near and dear to our company’s heart and mission of purifying our future world environment,” said Chandler Johnson, World Water Works’ chief technology officer. “Last year’s event raised over $17,000 for water charities, and this year we are hoping to surpass that goal. If you are attending WEFTEC this year, be sure to purchase a ticket and help support a great cause!”
In addition to the event, World Water Works will highlight the IDEAL™ future plant utilizing core and new high-performing wastewater treatment solutions at the WEFTEC exhibition from September 28-30, in booth #4231, including:
- Ideal DAF™ - Dissolved Air Flotation - Separates insoluble impurities with higher removals and lower footprints for dramatically higher efficiencies. The solution offers quick installation, reduces operational costs and ensures long-term reliability.
- Ideal MBBR™- Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor - A highly efficient fixed-film or attached growth biological process used for BOD removal, nitrification and denitrification in municipal and industrial wastewater treatment environments. The design creates an effective surface area for biomass growth and efficient oxygen transfer.
- AvN™ - Ammonia Oxidizing Bacteria (AOB) vs. Nitrite Oxidizing Bacteria (NOB) – A patent-pending wastewater process control and optimization technology with tremendous flexibility to provide a water resource recovery facility the ability to meet effluent NH3 and TN limits. The AvN process utilizes energy efficiently and achieves results at the lowest carbon requirements, making carbon redirection and energy-positive wastewater treatment possible.
- DEMON® - The deammonification process removes ammonia from wastewater using AOB and anaerobic ammonium oxidizing bacteria (anammox). The solution does not produce a carbon footprint, delivers the lowest cost TN removal available, consumes 60 percent less energy and produces 90 percent less sludge.
- Ideal S-Select® - Bulking sludge management technology separates activated sludge into heavy and light fractions, enabling selective wasting to occur for better process control.
Visit booth #4231 at this year’s WEFTEC Exhibition and Conference to learn more about World Water Works and how the treatment plant of the future can provide clean water and energy from wastewater. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for live updates from the show floor.
About World Water Works
World Water Works is a leading manufacturer of specialized process and wastewater treatment technologies. With a focus on cost effective performance, flexibility, and durability, the company partners with clients to identify and create the most appropriate water treatment solutions. Since its founding in 1998, the company’s technology has cleaned more than 13 trillion gallons of water, facilitated the reuse of more than 2 trillion gallons and recovered millions of pounds of resources. For more information visit WorldWaterWorks.com.