(PRWEB) May 06, 2014
Ziff Energy, a division of HSB Solomon Associates LLC, today announced the release of its US and Canadian Gas Reserve Replacement for 2013 report that analyzes publicly available data for 2013 US and Canadian gas reserve replacement rates, as well as gas reserve life indices for the top 30 producers.
The data utilized represents half of the US gas production and three quarters of Canadian gas production, a reasonable indication for the industry as a whole. The results indicate that more than full reserve replacement in both countries has been achieved, a strong comeback from the negative reserve replacement results in 2012.
Figure 1 illustrates the US gas reserves added versus gas produced by the top 30 US producers in 2013.
Other recent Ziff Energy reports that are available for purchase include:
- Pipeline Repurposing
- Shale Gas Production Outlook by Basin to 2022
- Gas Demand for Alberta Oil Sands to 2022
- North American Gas Ultimate Potential Resource
- North American LNG Exports to 2020
- Growth of North American Natural Gas Demand to 2020
- Western Canada Oil Production Outlook to 2020
- Gas for Power Generation to 2020
- Western Canada Natural Gas Production to 2020
- Canadian Gas Exports to 2020
- North American Pipeline Costs
- US Gas Production Outlook to 2020
- Associated Gas Production Outlook to 2020
- Gas Price Differentials Forecast to 2020
- Henry Hub Gas Price Outlook to 2020
- Natural Gas Production Headwinds & Tailwinds
- North American Natural Gas Storage
- Unconventional Natural Gas Demand
- Mexico Natural Gas Outlook to 2020.
About Ziff Energy
Ziff Energy, a division of HSB Solomon Associates LLC (Solomon), provides upstream performance assessment/improvement and custom consulting to the worldwide energy industry in more than 40 countries, and natural gas consulting services in North America. Solomon is the world’s leading performance improvement company for energy companies seeking to identify and close gaps in operational performance. Combining proven, patented methodologies with objective data analysis, and led by a team of oil and gas consultants steeped in hands-on operational experience, Solomon consistently helps clients with energy-intensive assets achieve greater efficiencies, enhanced reliability, and improved margins. Solomon is part of HSB Group, Inc. Learn more about Ziff Energy at http://www.ZiffEnergy.com. For information about Solomon, visit http://www.SolomonOnline.com.