Calgary, Alberta (PRWEB) January 26, 2015
Ziff Energy, a division of HSB Solomon Associates LLC, today announced the release of its "North American LNG Exports to 2022" report. The report provides an overview of the global liquefied natural gas (LNG) market, including Asian LNG demand, full-cycle costs, and the competition for growing worldwide LNG supply additions. It also details the status of numerous North American LNG export proposals contrasting the United States and Canadian projects relative to proposed worldwide projects.
“Potential supply additions are 60 percent greater than projected demand by 2022, so not all of the proposed LNG export facilities will proceed,” said Glen Hensbergen, Lead Analyst at Ziff Energy and primary author of the report. “Brownfield projects with significant cost advantages, and those with firm offtake agreements in place, are the most likely to proceed.”
Figure 1 shows global LNG export supply by project development phase, including those that are in existence, under construction, and proposed. The report indicates that the United States, Canada, and Australia will lead the world in LNG supply additions.
Other recent and widely read Ziff Energy reports available for purchase include:
- North American Oil and Associated Gas
- Gas Price Differentials Forecast to 2022
- Henry Hub Gas Price Outlook to 2022
- Gas Production Outlook by Basin to 2022
- Growth of North America Natural Gas Demand to 2022
- Pipeline Capital Costs in North America
- Western Canada Natural Gas Production to 2022
- US and Canadian Gas Reserve Replacement for 2013
- Pipeline Repurposing
- Shale Gas Production Outlook by Play to 2022
- North American Gas Ultimate Potential Resource
- Gas Demand for the Oil Sands to 2022
- Gas for Power Generation to 2020
- Canadian Gas Exports to 2020
- North American Natural Gas Storage
- Mexico Natural Gas Outlook to 2020
About Solomon Associates
HSB Solomon Associates LLC is the leading performance improvement company for the global energy industry. Solomon’s benchmarking and consulting solutions help customers across the energy value chain achieve operational excellence by increasing efficiency, reliability, and profitability. Solomon also provides forecasting and advice on the North American gas market. Solomon’s proprietary analytics uniquely transform data into insight for making better business decisions. Based in Dallas, TX USA, Solomon is part of HSB Group, Inc. Learn more at SolomonOnline.com.