Austin, Texas (PRWEB) February 04, 2014
Zilliant, an optimization company that helps businesses make better pricing and sales decisions, today announced that the company achieved record-breaking growth in 2013. Zilliant’s success is accelerating because of its software-as-as-service (SaaS) model and the new Zilliant Optimization Platform, which enables industry-leading implementation times for its MarginMax and SalesMax applications to deliver better financial results to customers faster.
“Companies are beginning to recognize that to overcome the massive complexity in their businesses, they need to rely on optimization models to make sales and pricing decisions,” said Greg Peters, president and CEO of Zilliant. “As demand for sales and price optimization solutions increases, we’re staying committed to product innovation to help customers achieve stronger financial results at a faster rate.”
With the launch of MarginMax 8.0 on the new Zilliant Optimization Platform, Zilliant can deliver market-aligned prices to customers in less than 90 days. Zilliant is now the only company offering a “true SaaS,” multi-tenant B2B optimization platform in the marketplace.
Zilliant increased market share in existing industry verticals and expanded into new markets with wins throughout Europe, South America and Asia. New customers in 2013 include: Brady WPS, School Specialty and Horizon Milling.
Zilliant’s notable highlights in 2013 include:
- 52 percent subscription revenue growth year-over-year
- 97 percent subscription renewal rate for both SalesMax and MarginMax
- Record number of deals in the fourth quarter
- Expanded geographic presence across Europe, South America and Asia
- Expanded market share in rental equipment, food distribution, auto parts distribution, MRO and specialty chemicals
- New industry verticals, including global transportation and food manufacturing
- “Strong Positive”— the highest possible rating — in the Gartner MarketScope for Price Optimization and Management Software for B2B: 2013, published November 25, 2013
- Launched two next-generation solutions, MarginMax 8.0 and SalesMax Connect
“Optimization models are the only way to answer key questions such as which products and markets offer the greatest growth potential, where pricing and strategy are misaligned, and how to manage cost volatility and capacity allocation,” Peters said. “But the real gains come from transforming these insights into actionable guidance for front-line sales and marketing decision makers, which is where Zilliant excels.”
Zilliant provides B2B companies with data-driven guidance, enabling better pricing and sales decisions to help businesses make their numbers. The Zilliant Optimization Platform uses advanced science in its price optimization, cross-sell and retention applications to enable companies to overcome the massive complexity in their businesses. Our flexible SaaS model allows customers to quickly and confidently improve their financial performance by integrating into existing systems and processes. Learn more about how Zilliant helps companies price more profitably and sell more effectively at http://www.zilliant.com.