NEW YORK and LAS VEGAS (PRWEB) March 16, 2018
RevTrax, the leading personalized digital promotions company, will highlight its offline affiliate marketing solution and retailer success stories at Shoptalk, beginning Sunday, March 18, 2018, in Las Vegas.
WHO: RevTrax, the leading digital promotions company
WHAT: RevTrax executives will unveil how retailers are using the company’s offline affiliate marketing solution to see significant revenue increases. Highlights of the discussions will include:
- How marketers can connect relationships between online behavior and offline sales with trackable codes;
- How retailers can leverage data assets across the marketing stack (CRM, DMP, Marketing Cloud) to prove incrementality and bring rich reporting and insight to offline sales;
- RevTrax’s capabilities to give retailers control of offline promotions, which mitigates the risk of fraud;
- RevTrax’s recent partnership with Rakuten Marketing Affiliate Network that empowers brands to increase sales with secure, targeted digital promotions;
- Evidence of Success - RevTrax executives will reveal recent client successes with the offline affiliate program, including:
- Doubling sales from a major retailer’s affiliate program
- $20 million of incremental in-store revenue for a retailer in one year
- $15 of in-store revenue average generated from each click for a retailer
WHEN: Sunday, March 18, 2018 - Wednesday, March 21, 2018
WHERE: Shoptalk, Las Vegas, NV
RevTrax makes smarter promotions easy. Our platform connects across all digital and promotional vehicles, providing personalized offers and online-to-offline tracking for 350+ brand partners. RevTrax provides intelligent solutions for marketers across all devices on owned and paid media, delivering secure offers and purchase path insights, connecting online behaviors to any retail purchase, online or offline. Founded in 2008, RevTrax is based in New York City and is rated as one of Crain’s ‘Top 100 Best places to work in New York City.
For more information, or to meet with RevTrax at Shoptalk: