This major investment demonstrates our commitment to remain an independent and innovative FinTech provider for the future
ARLINGTON, Texas (PRWEB) May 01, 2019
First Rate a leading provider of wealth management solutions, today announced the 6.4.0 release of First Rate’s product enhancements for its CORE solution. These updates add greater functionality, enhance operational efficiency, and streamline the investment reporting process.
“6.4.0 is a major milestone release for First Rate. We are passionate about enabling our customers to tell their unique investment story, and we are extremely excited to help clients leveraging UMA/SMA manager models to tell this story in a clean, intuitive fashion,” said Chief Product Officer Marshall Smith. “In addition to added reporting and flexibility options, we have upgraded all of our middleware software to support efficiency, security, and infrastructure requirements for years to come. This major investment demonstrates our commitment to remain an independent and innovative FinTech provider for the future.”
First Rate CORE
CORE is a holistic web-based console designed to meet the complex, evolving investment measurement and client reporting needs of today’s financial service marketplace. It features a full suite of seamless wealth management applications powered by the proven First Rate performance calculation engine. First Rate was honored to win WealthManagement.com’s “Best Technology” award in the compliance category. With more than 500 financial service clients worldwide measuring more than 2 trillion in assets under management, First Rate continuously introduces new functionality to its suite of solutions. First Rate’s product development teams are organized into two unique business units focused on (1) Performance Calculations & Integrations and (2) Reporting and Analytics. These agile teams are led by industry veteran Product Managers Debra Detweiler and Patrick Flaherty CIPM.
6.4.0 Highlights include:
- Performance and Integrations
- MiFID depreciation alert popups and extracts to support the EU marks on managing regulatory compliance
- User access reports to monitor the platform’s user security
- Price Maintenance program to support specifying a unit threshold when building prices
- Reporting and Analytics
- Strategy performance reporting debut, otherwise known as multi-manager reporting for clients using separately managed accounts (SMA) and unified managed account (UMA) configurations
- OnPoint Reporting Enhancements including money-weighted rates of return, new half-panel sub-reports, and additional data points
- New report time run options to personalize your investors’ stories