"National Nurses Week is an excellent opportunity for healthcare employers to do something special for the nation’s largest and most in-demand healthcare profession."
LONG ISLAND CITY, N.Y. (PRWEB) May 01, 2019
HALO Recognition, the leading provider of employee recognition, rewards, and incentives, today offered an eBook, 5 Nurses Week Celebration Ideas, to help healthcare employers show appreciation for nurses during National Nurses Week, which begins on National Nursing Day, May 6th, and ends on Florence Nightingale’s birthday, May 12th.
“As the nation’s largest and most in-demand healthcare profession, it’s critical that we recognize nurses during National Nurses Week,” said Jeffrey Fina, Chief Customer Officer, HALO Recognition. “It's an excellent opportunity for healthcare employers to do something special and meaningful on top of daily engagement efforts.”
The eBook contains five celebratory and stress-relief ideas for nurses on National Nurses Week. Suggestions for daily themes and expert tips to make the week more enjoyable and memorable include:
1) Swag Bags – Give a mix of food and goodies along with practical items like water bottles, pens and other logoed items to demonstrate your appreciation and reinforce your brand.
2) Extra Recognition – Add an employee recognition program lift such as doubling nursing related-award values or raffling off bigger gifts throughout the week.
3) Food & Drink – Free food is proven to be a boost to employee satisfaction, so provide coffee in the morning, hire a local food truck or cater a special meal to give nurses some nourishment and a break.
4) Massage/Spa Services – Whether handing out gift certificates to local spas or setting up express services on-site during downtime, massages and other spa-services are a welcome stress reliever.
5) Therapy Animals – If your hospital has therapy animals, ensure they are scheduled for Nurses Week to visit nurses and bring some instant relief. Don’t forget to post on Instagram.
For more information or to download HALO Recognition’s 5 Nurses Week Celebration Ideas, please visit https://bit.ly/2vxQXfK.
About HALO Recognition
HALO Recognition, based in Long Island City, New York, is the most comprehensive employee recognition provider in the market. Today, HALO Recognition helps global companies of all sizes reward, recognize and inspire their employees to do great things with scalable recognition and incentive programs designed for modern workforces. For more, visit http://www.halorecognition.com.