TOLEDO, Ohio (PRWEB) July 13, 2020
Ron Lopez is a retired Journeyman Electrician who entered the Christian ministry in 1972 and now owns and operates a home inspection company in Ohio, where he lives with his wife, Antoinette. He has published his new book “Temptation Exposed- The I’s Have It: Journey to the Dark Side”: a thought-provoking work offering a myriad of biblical references to the concept ever-present reality of temptation.
LEARN OF THE DARK SIDE:
- Lucifer, Morning Star’s dominion, even over light
- The Cataclysmic Coup d’état birth of “Darkness”
- The true meaning of “without form and void”
- True meaning of Light and Darkness
- Why cast onto the Earth? Why not exiled to the Abyss?
- The actual fruit Adam and Eve ate (documented)
- Are Devil and Satan one and the same, or different?
- How different? What are their functions?
- How, and is spiritual mind suggestion achieved?
- Full chapter of definitions to rapidly unlock truths
- What is death’s reality and experience like?
- Conquering temptation, recognition principles
- How is it that the crucifixion takes sin?
- How legal is our sin payment?
- Actually, what is sin?
- Habit patterns, is my conscience good?
- “I” actually what is this I?
- How many I’s must I deal with?
- Come into light knowledge of “The Dark Side”
- Deliberate thought incubation
- I’s, eyes open; See
Published by Page Publishing, Ron Lopez’s engrossing book is an illuminating discussion of biblical teaching on the challenges of temptation.
Readers who wish to experience this engaging work can purchase “Temptation Exposed- The I’s Have It: Journey to the Dark Side” at bookstores everywhere, or online at the Apple iTunes store, Amazon, Google Play, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Page Publishing at 866-315-2708.
About Page Publishing:
Page Publishing is a traditional, full-service publishing house that handles all the intricacies involved in publishing its authors’ books, including distribution in the world’s largest retail outlets and royalty generation. Page Publishing knows that authors need to be free to create - not mired in logistics like eBook conversion, establishing wholesale accounts, insurance, shipping, taxes, and so on. Page’s accomplished writers and publishing professionals allow authors to leave behind these complex and time-consuming issues to focus on their passion: writing and creating. Learn more at http://www.pagepublishing.com.